FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

i picked up genie on pre-order and they coming out with abu as an elephant. I gotta get that. possibly my fav moment in the movie :rofl:

4996595A-32E9-4DE9-A960-C8AE272C5FCD.png

New grabs. Been busy but I’ll answer pms on that Griffey tomorrow, but for those asking it was 31 shipped to me

Attachments

• 76C2CB93-58A5-4E43-9C74-1F4BC59EE0E9.jpeg
    76C2CB93-58A5-4E43-9C74-1F4BC59EE0E9.jpeg
    364.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 744E31D3-F031-4D85-B8B4-ED97AA811BC5.jpeg
    744E31D3-F031-4D85-B8B4-ED97AA811BC5.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 4
Funko stock today... down 22% yiiikes

Still up when you look at the big picture if you got in @ the IPO or shortly thereafter cuz I think then it was at about $8-$9 a share? I might have to pick some up, kicking myself for not doing so before.

Holidays maybe driving that drop/sell off right now. Remember a bunch of Funko fans who are probably less than stock market savvy bought some when it was low and now that they seen it double they wanna cash out.

Still up when you look at the big picture if you got in @ the IPO or shortly thereafter cuz I think then it was at about $8-$9 a share? I might have to pick some up, kicking myself for not doing so before.

Holidays maybe driving that drop/sell off right now. Remember a bunch of Funko fans who are probably less than stock market savvy bought some when it was low and now that they seen it double they wanna cash out.

They greatly missed expectations so that's one reason for the sell-off. Should probably hold tight around $15 which is still up from the IPO.

have yet to find a chase in the wild but i mostly collect DBZ, naruto, one piece pops and those dont have any chases that I'm aware of anyways

I remember before I started watching Rick & Morty, I was just looking at the wall of Pops at BoxLunch and one of the employees is holding the Chase Weaponized Rick and is like "oh I bet you'll want this one" and I just shrugged and said "I don't even know what that is, I'm good" :lol:

I only like the chase versions if they're well done and something at least noticeably different, like the Shining Jack Torrance or Georgie from "It". I haven't really looked into it, but feel like they're moving away from the Chase Pops and just doing more of the retailer exclusives and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom