FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Late night Walmart run

Attachments

• 27AD8A1B-2057-40B8-83BE-5CA8BE847A40.jpeg
    27AD8A1B-2057-40B8-83BE-5CA8BE847A40.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 10
Thats ******* wack man. Why is my order getting cancelled and not ppl who had orders thousands after mine

Thats ****ing wack man. Why is my order getting cancelled and not ppl who had orders thousands after mine
Did you use Apple Pay ? I know some people who got orders before and after mine and got cancelled and the only difference from my orders was they used Apple Pay. I feel like it mighta been too fast and they just cancelling everyone’s regardless

22C90FD9-98BA-4795-B2E0-B87EFC5E88ED.jpeg
Here’s a picture at the checkout that shows the “I am not a robot.” I can’t find a photo of the add to cart page to see what that checkbox said. Not sure if it was supposed to be checked or not. I do remember checking it tho. Knowing what that box said could clarify why some are getting canceled.

22C90FD9-98BA-4795-B2E0-B87EFC5E88ED.jpeg
Here’s a picture at the checkout that shows the “I am not a robot.” I can’t find a photo of the add to cart page to see what that checkbox said. Not sure if it was supposed to be checked or not. I do remember checking it tho. Knowing what that box said could clarify why some are getting canceled.

unreal.

bc irushed to checkout to avoid losing to a bot

i get my **** cancelled bc i didnt say i was a bot

not ******* with toy tokyo anymore man

unreal.

bc irushed to checkout to avoid losing to a bot

i get my **** cancelled bc i didnt say i was a bot

not ****ing with toy tokyo anymore man

Agreed. There’s no time to read and scan the page when you’re dealing with something that’s gonna sell out in 30 seconds.
At the very least don’t let people go to the next page if you’re gonna include that stuff. Don’t let them checkout and then cancel after the fact.

That's your fault for not reading and scanning the page. Other people did and were able to purchase. TT was trying to combat bots and yall still cry about it.

I def had the terms and conditions button which i clicked

I didnt see that I am not a bot thing anywhere man

Yeah there was plenty of time to scan the page. I had 2 captchas, 3 boxes to check, and had to manually enter all my info from my phone and was able to cop. Couldn’t waste time running to the desktop for autofill :lol:

I checked those two boxes but don’t remember any other stuff to go through. Also did Apple Pay. Hopefully it doesn’t cancel.

F56307DA-19C0-4A32-805D-2AEE316D5C61.jpeg

Just a heads up, I would contact them if I were you. This guy said they eventually reinstalled his order. It would be worth a shot.
The first response was ruthless tho lol

thanks. I emailed them as soon as I got the cancel. No response yet

Man I wonder when the witch hunt will end. Tryna get that shipped email lol.
At sdcc, they didn’t ship anything until after the second restock, so we could be waiting a while lol.
But I do remember they informed everyone when they were done reviewing orders for the 1st release.

Back
Top Bottom