FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So someone in my facebook group said that the workers giving out the Griffey pops were purposely trying to give the bronze ones to kids. He claims he witnessed someone ask one of the kids fathers if he would sell it for 5 grand on the spot (and was turned down).

Also, someone else posted that Griffey signed the bill of the cap of about 20 of the rookie pops. I wonder how many people are sitting on this and have no clue its signed. :lol:

FB_IMG_1538362735881.jpg

Suprised no one's said anything about needing any anime pops lol

Need Sora (if I happen to find one at Walmart then nvm I'm good), Hermione, and both Vegeta versions. I'll hook it up if somebody wants to help out

Unpopular opinion. But im ok with them giving "toys" to kids.
Funko collecting isnt that huge to people so im sure employees were like oo look another bobble head.
Id rather hear a grown man pout about not being able to resell a pop than the employees were not giving them away at all and reselling for themselves.

So someone in my facebook group said that the workers giving out the Griffey pops were purposely trying to give the bronze ones to kids. He claims he witnessed someone ask one of the kids fathers if he would sell it for 5 grand on the spot (and was turned down).

Also, someone else posted that Griffey signed the bill of the cap of about 20 of the rookie pops. I wonder how many people are sitting on this and have no clue its signed. :lol:

FB_IMG_1538362735881.jpg
Wow

I was actually thinking that the cereal was dropped just to distract people and another drop was coming for a couple reasons. First, it dropped about 5 minutes early. Second, funko tweeted that there was going to be an 11am drop on the funko shop, and this cereal was dropped on the pop up shop.

It made sense in my head. Didnt happen. :lol:

I was actually thinking that the cereal was dropped just to distract people and another drop was coming for a couple reasons. First, it dropped about 5 minutes early. Second, funko tweeted that there was going to be an 11am drop on the funko shop, and this cereal was dropped on the pop up shop.

It made sense in my head. Didnt happen. :lol:

:lol: was thinking exactly the same thing, ah well money saved for one more day

Already preordered the Noir Spidey with no hat, gonna cop Miles in his Spidey costume too

Has anyone actually tried Funko cereal? Is it any good? lol
I've heard it was bland lol. I was going to try it before

I was actually thinking that the cereal was dropped just to distract people and another drop was coming for a couple reasons.
I thought the same :lol: was weird since they tweeted it out a min or 2 after they already dropped it lol

I wouldn't buy the griffey pop for resale yet if I were anyone here.
These numbers aren't adding up.
24 gold ones were at the game. those are gone
There was suppose to be 1000 rookie. but only 100 were given out and the sticker has 100 pc.
where are the others funko themselves said they were giving out. this makes me think it will be a funko item. plus the common there were 18k where are those?

^I understand not wanting to pay resale immediately after a release, but I cant see this pop being released in another capacity. I just cant. Has never happened before with a stadium giveaway.

Didnt the extra felixsgo to HQ.and on their site tho?
20 k pops for one stadium would be insane....i cant see them taking a hall of famer and onky giving his pop to a team not in playiffs on the last game.
I also dont disagree with funko Doing this. I say lets have more exclusive to a team/city pops.
But 20k....them pops sitting somewhere. I see them being funko shop

Back
Top Bottom