FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Today was a decent day-Biggie from HT, Hall from Target, and Rory finally arrived from Funko.
CDAC03A2-022B-47AB-971A-B2B4E8F1C6EE.jpeg

Went to my local GameStop today and found a kingdom hearts Mickey ATLAST

I got the sora, riku, and Mickey so I finished that set

Dragon ball z gokus are now the new goal

This is why funko is trash....
Not only do i not want a hot topic girl. (Which that does legit look like atleast 1 employee at every store)
But another colossus.
Another ****in x man we dont care that much about..
This makes 4.....
4 ****in colossus
Ill name a quick 5 off the top....rogue...gambit....night crawler....jubilee...the blob
No but we got 4 ****in colossus
4 storms (blackpopsmatter tho)
And a got damn kitty pride....
How tf we got kitty pride before the others i named (granted shes the ome that helped days of future past)

Trash *** funko

Last edited:
Not only do i not want a hot topic girl. (Which that does legit look like atleast 1 employee at every store)
But another colossus.
This makes 4.....
4 ****in colossus
Ill name a quick 5 off the top....rogue...gambit....night crawler....jubilee...the blob
How tf we got kitty pride before the others i named (granite shes the ome that helped days of future past)

giphy.gif

But another colossus.
This makes 4.....
4 ****in colossus
How tf we got kitty pride before the others i named (granted shes the ome that helped days of future past)

Trash *** funko
giphy.gif

Ordered Robb with the coupon but the coupon didn’t work so they gave me another one for 17.00 good until October

Wonder what the Goku & Bulma pack will be.. as for Krillin, maybe him with hair? I doubt it'll be from he went to Namek lol but who knows

Back
Top Bottom