FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

https://www.funko-shop.com/collections/products/products/72111116328411111210510
35162_large.png

Need to downsize a bit. Just bought a Rizzo and Trubisky the other day. Wife wants me to move a few POPS. Anyone collect Marvel and want to buy a Target Red Card Chrome Iron Man?

Yo I need help with this lottery registration for NYCC

I want to have the opportunity to purchase pretty much the Toy Tokyo heat, does that fall under “Funko Exclusives” on the lottery thing or Toy Tokyo do their own thing ?

I hope I don’t gotta choose between Majin and that

did anyone order the popcultcha 6 pops pack with gold vegeta? got mine en route from reshipper in australia and im curious to see what mystery pops i get.

Yo I need help with this lottery registration for NYCC

I want to have the opportunity to purchase pretty much the Toy Tokyo heat, does that fall under “Funko Exclusives” on the lottery thing or Toy Tokyo do their own thing ?

I hope I don’t gotta choose between Majin and that

Toy Tokyo is not allowed to sell there exclusives because of what happens at the booth every year, unless that changed.. if that did change they usually give out wristbands.

Funko booth you have to win the lottery to get a spot, I think the last day for the lottery was last week.

Back
Top Bottom