FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

The dopest thing in this thread. “As you wish” :pimp:

Thanks man! He was super nice. No telling how many he saw today. I know a girl right behind me had a chase, and I had 2 dealer guys in front of me with a backpack and a box full of commons.

F80EDEBC-DC3B-4BD7-B941-86CE2A2AC46D.jpeg

Thanks man! He was super nice. No telling how many he saw today. I know a girl right behind me had a chase, and I had 2 dealer guys in front of me with a backpack and a box full of commons.
Now we need robin hood men in tights.
Prince john with mole chase.

Ive been after these for awhile...right before i left to korea they were on clearance for 5 bucks at BAM. And i passed since i wasnt taking pops with me the first time.

Bit the bullet. Figured with the show coming back in 6 months it was only up from here

Attachments

• 044FF153-098D-4F3A-9DDC-C111CB37A797.png
    044FF153-098D-4F3A-9DDC-C111CB37A797.png
    774.2 KB · Views: 22
Hoping I don't need much from NYCC, I only got I think three SDCC pops, hoping I'm not into many of them this year, though I already need the Chrome Batman and Vegeta and Majin Vegeta smh

If you get one more pop after this
atleast-you-tried-23575715.png
:lol: nah I'm sure there will be some that tempt me, but Austin Powers is probably near the top of the list of fav movies for me so passing on those is pretty tough but doable. I can see some ad icon ones down the line if they ever make a Chester Cheetah or something like the 7-Up Spot, etc, those will have to be bought. Also been looking into getting rid of some so I'd rather have a net effect of 0 or get rid of more than I buy at this point. In an ideal world, I'd only buy the 4 SDCC Conan's a year and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom