FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

feel like I need this one, that's basically me in a nutshell most mornings
jpeg.jpg

feel like I need this one, that's basically me in a nutshell most mornings
jpeg.jpg

Haha facts. I'mma add a post it to it that says "Mr Grumpus" what my wife calls me lol

Missed out on Rory but enh.

Walgreens site is getting hammered. SMH I need that invisible man chase. I got hella trades or if someone has me for fam price.

She was still considered part of the season 7 release .on the back her box is the same wave that came out for s7
I see what you mean. I guess it could make sense since HBO has the contract.

Does the rumored Children of the Forest POPs count then since they died like 2 seasons ago? Unless they make different ones than the ones we saw in S6.

Definitely gonna start hoarding more GOT pops before they skyrocket.

Of course i need all the pops of our lord, one true king of men and the rightful heir Jon Targaryan Snow.

Missed out on Walgreens this morning since I was sleep, needed that Jason lol

Looks like the individual links are still cooked :lol:

Edit: Gamestop taking their sweet time getting in the Gold Iron Man pops :lol: changed the release date 3 different times just in 2 weeks

Supposed to have my Sora one coming in on the 17th, wonder if that date will change as well

Last edited:
I see what you mean. I guess it could make sense since HBO has the contract.

Does the rumored Children of the Forest POPs count then since they died like 2 seasons ago? Unless they make different ones than the ones we saw in S6.
Im assuming there are more than 1 . plus i dont remember the little fairy fireball girl dying. Plus may have been more

I grabbed every Jon Snow that has released because I imagine the prices for him will eventually skyrocket too.
That was stupid. Hes a bum ..going to forever have a bum resell price.

Plus all his pops were super common and and super plentiful

Back
Top Bottom