FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm heatedddddd.

Struck out on Capn, struck out on Rice Krispies, I'm still salty about Tony the Tiger.

Salt levels are high. I was in line one minute after it posted and still missed. Congrats to those who copped.

Do you run a bot?

nah just manual muscle memory

If you ran a bot you prob got that mad max joint. Both items had the exact same name lmao

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 10.41.07 AM.png

Copped

Trying to get this Deku return over and done with but the seller isn't having it :lol: not my fault he shipped like an ***

Easy pass
Saw the price and didnt complete checkout. I was in at 731 am pst. 56 was a bit steep

Edit. $100 on ebay. Lol smh.

Will cop battle deku instead.

Missed the 3 pack. Then got the runaround from Target employees this am. PopFindr and Brick seek show 6 Noids at local Target, asked 3 people and they said "What we have out is what we have" as they pointed to the common ones. They wouldn't even look up the item via DPCI for me.

What's your top 5 pickups so far for 2018??

Deep space IM
Baxter stockman GITD
GOLD Shrenon
HT Throne Thanos
Mark 1 IM Summer con

I copped and I was nervous as crap.

I told my girl that’s Rice Krispies & All 3 Ken Griffey variants were my last POPs ever and I’m done.

I was hyped on it but I'mma pass on that $60 tag. Plus I LOATHE multiple pop packs. Even tho I don't have a set up, it's in the back of my mind how to place them.

Congrats to all that copped. I heard Funko still attempting to thwart bots.

Been meaning to ask this for about a week, but havent gotten around to it.

So a few of you guys were making fun of noobs for falling for Bait re-releasing the same Cobra Commander pop. (for the record, I am a noob....and yes I purchased it last week). And I prefaced this because I am very aware I could be asking a stupid/incorrect question.

So the Cobra Commander I ordered last week looks like this:

DloWQtVX0AEPtES.jpg:large

There were claims made that this is a re-release. Well, the only other Cobra Commander that I have been able to find on Bait is this:

-7081740434833120971.jpg

Can someone clear it up for me? What am I missing? Did Bait release both, and then re-release the hooded one? I am not upset at my order at all, as I think this is a cool piece and I was a huge GI Joe fan as a kid. I was just curious.

Regular masked Cobra Commander was a common available everywhere. However Bait released them early to promote their exclusive version. Hence why it has "Pre-release" on the sticker. Hot Topic does this as well, they'll get pre-release aka first to market units and slap a pre-release HT sticker on it.

Hooded Cobra Commander dropped and was $10 then pushed up to $15 when bait saw the hype back then similar to the first Bruce Lee release, this was 3-4 years ago. Flash forward to earlier this year, Hooded cobra Commander was sitting on Bait's clearance section for like $8-10, then all of a sudden there's this influx of newbie sneaker heads buying up pops, and boom Bait very smartly puts out a post talking about a Cobra Commander exclusive, raises the price back to $15 and get's all the newbs to buy up the stock they had sitting. For reference a store or con exclusive is minimum 10k units unless you have a real special relationship w/funko like TT where you can get away with 3-5k runs.
It was all a ruse. If you want another tip, buy this now before Attack on Titan somehow gets popular and this goes back to $20 >D

http://www.baitme.com/bait-x-funko-...eger-monochrome-edition-black-white-fk6478bwh

Thanks djlunchbox djlunchbox . They certainly got me! I mean, had I ever gone to a bait in person and seen it on clearance for 8 bucks, I would have copped. No regrets, but that is kinda shady of them to do that. Wasnt planning on selling/trading it anyway.

Thanks djlunchbox djlunchbox . They certainly got me! I mean, had I ever gone to a bait in person and seen it on clearance for 8 bucks, I would have copped. No regrets, but that is kinda shady of them to do that. Wasnt planning on selling/trading it anyway.

Wouldn't call it shady, very, very smart and well played on their part. They deal in sneakers so obviously they'd be in tune to the uptick in sneaker people buying pops.

Back
Top Bottom