FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

hey, idk if you guys have tried something like this before, but i saw a pretty cool fantasy football funko buy-in and thought itd be pretty cool if NT had our own.... I never tried it, I'm just fantasy football head that's shooting ideas here

12 man fantasy football league:
everyone sends 1 pop (between the range: $50-70 PPG or stash) to the commissioner of the league/mod

How the winners pick their prizes in this order:
1. 1st place chooses 1 pop
2. 2nd place chooses 1 pop
3. 3rd place chooses 1 pop

4. then 1st place gets to choose their 2nd pop
5. then 2nd place gets to choose their 2nd pop

6. the remainder 6-7 pops go to first place. winners pay for shipping to themselves from the commissioner

-------------------------------------
so total payouts are

1st place gets 8-9 pops
2nd place gets 2 pops
3rd place gets 1 pop

would we have enough people interested? Any trustworthy member/mod want to commissioner? lol

Naw cant do that personally. I had to stop doing fantasy football because i stoppes caring about the love of the game. Was praying for players to get hurt.
Took the fun put of wings beer and football.

Its a good idea tho. Higher value pops is a bit OD tho

Thats what i was looking for also.
them funbox's still hitting for about 200 on Ebay.......
That basically funds my SDCC .......IJS.

Iron Venom >
Wrong......venom stank is the worst one.

Target wants no parts of that angry funko community anymore
20180726_073611.jpg

Ugh my ht got that pooh in but I already ordered it ship to store online. I really just can't wait to see my baby girl when she opens it.

Maaaaaaaaan HT and Funko went off on this one. I hated this series but they hit it out the park here. So glad i copped 5 when they dropped but imma need a few more for storage (sorry gotta spam the full-size pic)

9E8AA6FA-ADE6-4E21-A26E-7E13C5B8F101.jpeg

same here... i didnt like any of the diamond joints they just look weak with all that glitter... but that pooh is a must cop... love the gold

I need funko to quit playing and send me my BoF shipping confirm so i can be disappointed in not getting a pennywise freddy lol

I see the email saying i ordered it but i dont see the email that has its confirmed or my amazon pay. When i did track package it said it will be shipped out.

Funko is live on IG. I know ima be dissapointed by the mcc box but i have EVERY one. I think ima just buy it f it.

Well went through all the pops I got from this dude and I think the rest are legit. Can anyone give this one a look over. It matches my other 2013 pop boxes so I think it's good but if it's not I'm doing a charge back on this dude

Attachments

• IMG_7082.JPG
    IMG_7082.JPG
    231.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7083.JPG
    IMG_7083.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7084.JPG
    IMG_7084.JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7085.JPG
    IMG_7085.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7086.JPG
    IMG_7086.JPG
    211.3 KB · Views: 4
I was reading on a post a few days ago in an FB group about that dude FunkoFlex. They said he was a chinese/asian reseller and he got put on blast. People said he's heavily known in the sneaker community. Funko dudes put out his 411, someone apparently sent him a pizza. He was out of Florida or some thing. Dude was very quiet during SDCC. He only posted on friday night to his IG story the pic below during the BoF drop

I think honestly Funko did it good this time. Less numbered items, more availability. In all honesty i think it's HT/BL that ruined it with the 5 per limit. Granted its better than the 10 but I feel they should max it at 1-2, at least for the first day.

Let's see what NYCC brings. Big rumor is that red chrome Batman. Let's hope if that's LE it just remain at the con OR they've improved funko shop and moved away from shopify. Complain all you want about Funimation, but i'll take frustration with a chance to cop over seeing someone "cook"

D7D7DBA5-7B3E-49BF-B035-0C5E395799A6.png

My fake ironman 23 came out of New Jersey. The dude generally didn't seem to know it was fake and the other iron mans were good. He said he got into it late like me and had no idea it was fake. I should have paid more attention. Its not even a bobble head. I was just so excited to get 90% of them in one auction that I didn't do my due diligence

Picked him up because hes a beast. But sadly he loves jon snow so wont be sad when he dies

Attachments

• 20180726_145738.jpg
    20180726_145738.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom