FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If someone Ordered an extra broly, let me know. Sick to my stomach that I missed out due to them not recognizing my credit card address info lol smh

It makes me worry about what will be available in store. I know gamestop will be full of pops, but HT and barnes im worried about, I may call the box lunch thats an hour away from me. Just in case, (my wife going to be pisssssed. )

dem ebay prices creeping.
pepe all ready at 60 some of the easier stuff at 40.
Golden metallic vegeta hittin 500

All I care about is the Iron Man. And seeing that $5 or $6 shipping I'll just be trying my luck in store when I get off of work.

Got two Iron Man Mark 1s from GS. I wanted one only but end up with two. I thought my first try didn’t go through because my Apple Pay didn’t send me a message like if normally does. On the second attempt it did and got an email confirmation from GS. Hours later I got another confirmation email from GS for another order.

Got two Iron Man Mark 1s from GS. I wanted one only but end up with two. I thought my first try didn’t go through because my Apple Pay didn’t send me a message like if normally does. On the second attempt it did and got an email confirmation from GS. Hours later I got another confirmation email from GS for another order.
I'll take the second one if mine doesn't go through

i wish i coulda got shiva yesterday... hopefully it restocks but i doubt it... do the funko.com sdcc release around 10:30?

Fell asleep after Hot Topic last night, kinda bummed I missed out on B&N but from the sounds of it, that was a nightmare. Glad I was able to get an order for Iron Man on GS just now though.

My iron man will be delivered tomorrow. At the mall waiting at ht. I only need Valkyrie so I can help on other stuff for cost

753CAADF-4EBC-4D0A-BE8D-FE9E73C11935.jpeg

feels bad man

im not going to try for pepe at barnes and noble... ill give them a call on my lunch break and see whats up same with gamestop for dustin

Back
Top Bottom