FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Would have been nice if those released during the hype of Pokemon Go. Could have did a deal with them where you use the game to get some sort of exclusive pokemon for the game and Pop item.
Smh Funko needs to hire me B.

Still about that go life.

I hope target isn't on their 1 per bs. Need one for me and 3 for the kids. Show love to us contributors to over population

Attachments

• IMG_6962.PNG
    IMG_6962.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
some places charging $100 + for the whis Pre order sheesh
seen one place had metalic vegeta pre order for 400 and sold out lol

july 29th for the pika

did asuka restock today? djlunchbox djlunchbox .

Missed it yesterday

i think a small one did.

I'm sure Funko is pissed about having to legitimize that Pikachu lol I bet they had a big old announcement planned for after SDCC.

Something was in the works as twitter funko had been asking random Pokemon questions earlier this year. Granted landing this doesn't mean they landed Nintendo as they're only part owners of Pokemon.

Let the chaos begin, need GITD and metallic chase variants!

Gonna need all the Friends ones. Haven't bought a POP in almost a year and they go ahead and drop 8 I need. I hope that target one isn't a struggle.

One of the little independent shops got the ore order for all 8 including chase

Would have been nice if those released during the hype of Pokemon Go. Could have did a deal with them where you use the game to get some sort of exclusive pokemon for the game and Pop item.
Smh Funko needs to hire me B.
GO just hit a resurgance. A lot of people playing again and hunting

Anyone got a collector's corps Bane for sale? Looking to help out anyone in here looking to sell before i hit the 'bay

Anyone got a collector's corps Bane for sale? Looking to help out anyone in here looking to sell before i hit the 'bay
I got one you can have for free.....
you know what to do. post the video of that bum burning by 9:33 p.m. est and I'll have that bane shipped first thing in the A.m. next day delivery

I got one you can have for free.....
you know what to do. post the video of that bum burning by 9:33 p.m. est and I'll have that bane shipped first thing in the A.m. next day delivery

:sick:

:lol::lol::lol:

Look here usurper. I love me some Bane, but I shall never disrespect our one true, pure blood, rightful king and ruler of men in such a manner. (besides I don't get off work till 530 PST and wouldn't make it home in time anyway)

I think the Ironman will be easy to get, Like i said there are all types of game stops get there in the morning and easy cop.

I still dont see the pokemon hype tho.
They have so many licenses that there are so many better toys out there representing.

I hope iron man is. I'm down to needing #32 and the mark 1. I didn't want to preorder from big Apple again because my target sandlot came without the sticker

Back
Top Bottom