FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

IMG_6004.jpg

As much as I love the character in the movie the POP doesn't do it justice. He almost look like Dr. Zoidberg to me. Great grab tho not trying down play your pickup brother.

theres like 3 on the way.

That one. and two from Target, one being a chase

Should be interesting since she is a convention release but there's a chase as well wonder how it's guna work. Just need 1 and I'll be good.

Last edited:
I got a tracking from them that is a ups link and I also put the tracking number on the usps and I have information for both websites

Ups says delivery will be Monday

^Mine arrived as well. Weird experience with the Funko shop this time. Got my original confirmation email. Never got a shipping email. The link never changed from processing. Was starting to get suuuuper worried it would get cancelled.

And yet, it was sitting on my doorstep when I got home this afternoon. :pimp:

Any subreddits you guys recommend?

For funko?

r/funkopop is the main one and the one I check regularly. They're good about posting restocks on sites and tracking for releases in HTs and Targets, etc.

My Stonekeeper came in today and there's a couple black spots on the inside of the box near his face. I'm an OOB collector, so no worries.

Wow, WildCard Toys blocked me on twitter just for politely asking if I could get a response from my 4 emails I’ve sent requesting to cancel my orders.

Back
Top Bottom