FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

i got stone keeper shipping last evening so you guys should see it this afternoon id guess

might get a couple will smith pops

So people actually got shipping confirmation...

1290994_1.jpg

Got shipping email for stone keeper yesterday. I've been seeing posts about them trying new shipping methods. Last time I ordered from funko shop they were still double boxing with bubble wrap.

Got shipping email for stone keeper yesterday. I've been seeing posts about them trying new shipping methods. Last time I ordered from funko shop they were still double boxing with bubble wrap.

i got a monster jack jack a from them and they used the complete bare minimum to ship.

Pop sized box with no added protection.

I still want my HT exclusive Scrooge McDuck. I'm still salty at Hot Topic for the shenanigans they pulled not honoring all those comic con orders.

What’s the release date on this? The wife wants to hit up Disneyland soon, might be able to swindle some moves :lol:

"The set will be released on 6/23 on both coasts. At the Disneyland Resort, guests will find it at the Wonderground Gallery, Disneyana, and Adventureland Bazaar."

Just got a letter from Chase regarding my request to file chargebacks on WildCard Toys, what a bunch of BS, according to this letter:
“despite our best efforts, the merchant is not willing to credit your account. The merchant isn’t required to credit your account because the charges took place too long ago”.

Just got a letter from Chase regarding my request to file chargebacks on WildCard Toys, what a bunch of BS, according to this letter:
“despite our best efforts, the merchant is not willing to credit your account. The merchant isn’t required to credit your account because the charges took place too long ago”.

Wow that's some wild trash man. Eff them cats. What was your pre-order for?

Back
Top Bottom