FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

At least i got this mail call. OG bobblehead and new GITD fiends pin

bigboy.JPG

Mine also got the incredible 2 exclusives in too

So did mine. And the mermaid Deadpool.

By the time it got to my turn in line all the Incredibles were gone and so was the mermaid. Lucky I got the Iron Spider. I dont even necessarily want the Jurassic World one, but I figured it might have some trade value so I copped.

Would love to hear the plan. 8)

It's already been deviated from slightly with the King Aragorn pop, but Marvel x DBZ only capping out at 25. I have 18 now (19 including the metallic vegeta I ordered from popcultcha last night) so I need to be selective about these last 6.

went to target during lunch break but didn't find any. ask the employee to look up if an item was in stock, and she immediately responded "we don't have the spiderman funko right now" :lol:

Was doing so good not buying Funko's...

Then I get those Funday tickets and a week later I have 4 Pops coming in and a Pop on preorder.

:smh:

The first store I went to gave me a hard time saying that the release date wasn't until June 3rd and they didn't have any. After that employee left the area I walked around the stocking cart and found the boxes with the dpci number on it. Found another employee walking by and said I want to buy this can you open the box?

Second store had them in the electronics lock up and you had to ask for them.

damn yall be COOOKING :nerd::nthat::nthat:

I just got a purple glow BP, broken Ellen Degenerious and Monster Jack Jack.

Still waiting for MJJ to show up smh

I don't even bother with my local Target anymore, they're all a bunch of jerks and I hate them.

I get better luck hitting up the one 20-25 minutes away or so. I should have tried today, though, I had the morning off and everything :lol:

It's already been deviated from slightly with the King Aragorn pop, but Marvel x DBZ only capping out at 25. I have 18 now (19 including the metallic vegeta I ordered from popcultcha last night) so I need to be selective about these last 6.

b7f0c77702cb0528107ba8a6efd33d339b71616bdce258379433a5b22ef93d3f.jpg

Filed my chargebacks/disputes with my credit card for WildCardToys, hopefully that gets resolved quickly. I think out of everything I pre-ordered, the only thing I'd want now is just the regular Malcolm from JP.

Back
Top Bottom