FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

what time does box lunch exclusives usually go up? its 12:20 in the east right now and i need to get some sleep before work tomorrow... ill give it to 1:00 and if its not there will just sleep

In case y'all didnt remember, Making Fun the funko doc is now streaming on Netflix. Caught this last night when i went to bed.

It was great to see the beginnings when it was just Mike Becker, however I feel the last 1/3rd of the movie lacked focus.while it was good I feel they left alot of focal points out as far as the funko boom of the last 3-4 years. I think maybe they didn't want to touch too much on the resell boom. I heard this one was about an hour shorter than what was shown at the premier.

also I just picked up a Bob's Big Boy bobblehead haha.

Yeah the original cut was better but I still enjoyed it. Happy to be a part of this crazy hobby and make some really good friends out of it.

Thanks bro. Saw you selling your Tonys... trying to fund that last Spidey?

He just keeps going up... **** crazy. All the SDCC 480s rising like mad.

Yeah brother really need Spidey bad. I like Tony but I’m in no way attatched to him, I should’ve kept the 3 flocked and two regular I had though. Traded them for some goodies but still. I really regret not paying up for flocked Gizmo too. With all the 480 piece figures people are manipulating the market which sucks but that’s the world we live in.

Just spent the last hour trying to ease my sorrow from the damn game driving from 7-eleven to 7-eleven trying to find this Deadpool.

Now I am tying a noose.

Just spent the last hour trying to ease my sorrow from the damn game driving from 7-eleven to 7-eleven trying to find this Deadpool.

Now I am tying a noose.

I hit up a few today searching for the Deadpool Funko and Simpsons tic tacs. Nothing on either.

Now I am tying a noose.

My dude Draymond with the 2017 Amari Cooper butterfingers |l

gonna stay up to 3 for target. Army man not for me

I love Toy Story. But I don’t want to go down the rabbit hole of trying to cop them Pops. I got the Army Man for trading purposes only, in case I fail in Iron Spider with legs :lol:

Now I am really gonna hang myself. Have been online since 940. And somehow people were purchasing while I was still getting page not found message.

Alright gents. I just lit a J. I have calmed down a bit. I need some advice...

This is now the 3rd time I have missed an exclusive when having 1 in the cart and not being able to check out. Whats the secret? What am I doing wrong?

InfiniteCompleteDunlin.gif

Now I am tying a noose.
i told you, did you not even read my message.

I missed army man but dont eem care, want that spidey though.

Back
Top Bottom