FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I didnt know stan lee was hard to get.
I love this board is firing up again (Black Panther and Marvel in general brought us all closer. WAKANDA FOREVER)
good time to talk about Secret Santa this year. There will be some requirements Also needs to be a vouches this years. I want to start getting on this early because I should be back in America by August, but if I'm handling this it was a while to get everyone together make sure everyone sends stuff out with no excuses. So start saving your pennies up now. I think 50 is a good minimum (what yall think? )
290 days til christmas, Thats about 17 cents a day to save up just for the minimum.
I'll set up the account in August when I get back to the states.
Just gauging interest but the more people the better obviously. But we want to make sure there are no scumbags this year. Only had 1 the other year. Some others were just late. And I know some people waited to see what they got before getting something else for someone.

Whoever I get is guaranteed to get a Stannis and Melisandre, you're welcome.

Still have that extra GITD Killmonger for trade if anyone is interested. Looking for a chase BP or chase Killmonger.

E8181117-E257-4AE3-A1D3-92D54107E686.jpeg CF8EE6EB-4742-4F75-8993-A3182D4C88AC.jpeg

Fuuuuuu even with 20% off, I can't pull the trigger on the hound. Can't justify paying $160 for that pop man damn.

Back
Top Bottom