FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Waiting on the Hulk Buster..

FrightenedFatKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

Talked to my buddy who works at a target here and said he hasn't been able to find killmonger but people have been lining up every morning for him :lol:

I don’t know what it is with how inventory refreshes at Target stores, but my local one did not show up as “In Stock” on Brickseek and even the phone rep said they had none, however they just released the GITD Killmongers into the wild when I saw it on a local FB POP group.

I’m heated :angry:

Shout out to dland24 dland24 for the oop on the toxic Rick and Morty Pops. They arrived today in perfect condition. I needed more Rick and Morty in my life and they'll fit right in with more growing glow in the dark collection.

Appreciated once again, my friend.

Just bit the bullet and ordered GITD BP on eBay with a disco that equates to basically retail plus ship at $17.50.

I’ll call it quits for awhile after I can get GITD Killmonger.

2mx0krltuzj01.jpg

If it doesn't come out by tomorrow, I give up.

I might actually try staying up for it. Although I have been falling asleep sitting up on the couch like a grandpa the last few nights.

TDogg not finding a Killmonger just shows you the power of forsaking the one true king Jon Snow. Once you bend the knee the dunks gods will bless you.

That hulk buster honestly looks weak compared to the first one but i still need it

9C6D0515-0028-489B-AAA9-E1E2425687CD.jpeg

After seeing this OLD>NEW still want tho lol

i bought 3 target exclusive killmonger. I left three at the store so others can cop. I really want that chase killmoner

Back
Top Bottom