FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

IMG_0724.jpg

Not sure how I can cop only 1. Not possible. Has to be all

I heard wildcard toys is a nightmare when it comes to pre orders.
That’s who I went with. They really went hard with the funko tweeting yesterday. I ordered with them before too. I’m in no rush to get them, the price was good enough to hold me over

i ordered like 14 POPs for like 95 back when wildcard toys had the black friday deal.

haven't shipped out yet but i'm not in a rush to get em. hopefully they get here by summer though :lol:

upload_2018-2-18_12-18-23.png

rumor. i wonder how they would make this though. there's like 5 of them, and naming them by their song names doesn't make sense compared to what they did with the michael jackson line lol

WOW man these reveals are nuts. I'm so glad i shifted my focus to acades and retro gaming. Old me would need ALOT of those. Coming to America set Jesus. I may need to cop that.

Missing X-Men Universe pops - Onslaught, Blob, Havok (!), Dazzler, NIGHTCRAWLER!!!, Apocalypse, Bishop, Mr Sinister.

If anyone got the plug on the killmonger chase, killmonger bp suit gitd, and T'challa gitd suit. holla at me willing to pay premium.

Secret Santa going to be lit this year with all these drops.

I'm so tight, the erik killmonger was sitting on PC for a minute before the movie started, I had it in cart. waited now it's gone. its up to 100 on the bay right now.

found out this
Target exclusive GITD Erik Killmonger POP! to be released on or around 3/5.
DPCI: 323-01-0393

Yo i'll pay double if anyone can cop for me. ..
I also need the BP GITD... walmart exclusive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom