FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Damn, just got the cancellation on that SDCC Night King from Forbidden Planet that was posted a few weeks back. Ah well, wasn't really expecting it to go through, would have been nice though.

Damn, just got the cancellation on that SDCC Night King from Forbidden Planet that was posted a few weeks back. Ah well, wasn't really expecting it to go through, would have been nice though.

damn i guess i can expect the same then

EDIT

yup cancelled.

damn i guess i can expect the same then

EDIT

yup cancelled.

tenor (2).gif

Ill check my TRU again this week. Last week when i went looking for gitd sonic they had maybe 4 or so hits.

Hes not popping up to pick up right now but if its there ill just cop and see if i can help out drewsone drewsone gokublack gokublack
Thanks brotha

I was trying on my phone earlier and it had add to cart but no avail stores.. im guessing i was just way too late as i saw the link 3 hors late lol

went to this random anime shop. stumbled into the dudes office on accident. he had 3 stone cold steve austins just sitting here. he said this isnt the store I asked him where to get the stone cold, and he just handed me one for free and was like gift, bye bye.. lol i'll take it

Back
Top Bottom