FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I can’t wait to get off. I HAVE to get the Black Panther complete set. My favorite superhero and will see the movie in theaters at LEAST 3 times :lol:

New Years sale at WildCardToys, 40% off Funko
www.wildcardtoys.com

Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 1.43.39 PM.png

Best pickup of 2017 was a toss up.

Tron and Tron chase since i'm a super fan but also Fundays Freddies were a score for me.

Giving up a lot this year with my wedding looming but LOC just had to pull me in with the Green Lantern box :rolleyes

Damn, if I'm picking from that list, gonna need the Lock/Shock/Barrel from Nightmare Before Christmas, Jurassic Park, McDonald's and maybe that movie moments Genie depending on how it turns out. Ugh, gonna need more room :wow:

Just today, (on a failed Furiosa/Black Panther search) I dreamed of Atomic Blonde Pops. Maybe 2018 is going to be my year. (Probably not)

Yea I can't find it individually and all the sets that have it have the wun wun I don't want

yea i was gonna say last i check there were plenty around me. if ron cant scoop, i can check my comic spot

Didn’t realize how much of a hoarder I became LOL

Went through my closets and gathered about 75% of my collection. Gave some exclusives and high ticket Pops to my bro and cousin to keep or sell. I can’t believe how much that Friends set goes for. The leftover Pops (around 120) were donated to a local toy drive just in time for Christmas

I only have about 50 left, and my grails are on display in my living room. Feels good, bros. I urge anyone who is just getting into Pops to go easy. They add up quick and take up a lot of space LMAO

I appreciate that, but do they have the rest of that line too?
bearded tyrion, jon F*boy in his bastard stark gear, and Tormund?
if so let me know.

I appreciate that, but do they have the rest of that line too?
bearded tyrion, jon F*boy in his bastard stark gear, and Tormund?
if so let me know.

Tormund yes bc i got one of those as well aroudn the same time.

Tyrion and jon probably but id have to check. They make so many of those

hahaha @ that custom Gruden. So foul tho, Raiders didn't even validate Del Rio's parking when they fired him.

Anyone looking to let go of a LOC Bane?

Back
Top Bottom