FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

The HT situation is getting ridiculous. They sent me a cancellation email, so I called them since it still said processing and they said it's not canceled and he reassured me that it will ship in in 2-3 days. I even mention people said their orders got canceled. So I'm not sure if I should go on the bay and buy the Krombopulos Michael and Scrooge or just wait till it says canceled on my orders page.

The HT situation is getting ridiculous. They sent me a cancellation email, so I called them since it still said processing and they said it's not canceled and he reassured me that it will ship in in 2-3 days. I even mention people said their orders got canceled. So I'm not sure if I should go on the bay and buy the Krombopulos Michael and Scrooge or just wait till it says canceled on my orders page.

I may have a scrooge for you if it doesn't work out you can hmu.
I think that if you got a cancellation e-mail then that's that..

I may have a scrooge for you if it doesn't work out you can hmu.
I think that if you got a cancellation e-mail then that's that..

Thanks mate. Appreciate the help. I'll wait and see what they do first. Don't want to end up having 2 Scrooges lol

DNvfd7-UIAEgHnC.jpg

Got the cancellation email. Gave me ten bucks

I ordered on the 5th. Didn't get my Donald, Goofy, dragonzord, Snape, Scrooge, krom, and dragonzord.

Ten dollars. I'm pissed.

Got the cancellation email. Gave me ten bucks

I ordered on the 5th. Didn't get my Donald, Goofy, dragonzord, Snape, Scrooge, krom, and dragonzord.

Ten dollars. I'm pissed.

You said dragonzord twice. :lol:

Damn man. That sucks man. Did your order status say canceled?

Last edited:
Missed last night, but inventory went in and out.
Snagged two: one keep, one oop buddy.
Wally World better ship. Messed with me on Green Rangers.

damn i was trying to log in lol and got jacked. Guess I was looking for a reason to not cop

That Free Ship option at $35+ caused my intial hesitation. No free ship to store either. Popped back up so bought just two.

Back
Top Bottom