FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I haven't got a cancellation email yet, but I'm expecting it. I'm sort of upset because I could of bought this a few days after they dropped but instead mines probably going to get canceled and I'm not looking forward to buying them in the aftermarket price when I could of gotten them for below retail.

Oh no. :smh:
What was in your order?

Donald and goofy :frown:
My games keys Australia order for them got cancelled too I'm taking the L

I haven't got a cancellation email yet, but I'm expecting it. I'm sort of upset because I could of bought this a few days after they dropped but instead mines probably going to get canceled and I'm not looking forward to buying them in the aftermarket price when I could of gotten them for below retail.

Hope it works out for you man. My order that got cancelled was an order for Donald and goofy that restocked on like the 20th tho lol

Donald and goofy :frown:
My games keys Australia order for them got cancelled too I'm taking the L

Hope it works out for you man. My order that got cancelled was an order for Donald and goofy that restocked on like the 20th tho lol

Thanks.

In that case, I feel less bad for you. :wink: But it still sucks that they canceled.

E6C9D0AE-F4F1-467A-98CA-A6F7B52C9195.png

Lol just got an email from an HT rep talking about my order is still set to come some time this week :lol:

Sent an email last night before I got my cancellation email

These reps out the loop lol

Still nothing from my order on the 5th, did get an email the other day saying I should get it by tomorrow. Well I got the sailor moon for my girlfriend, but not the good stuff like Donald Goofy and dragonzord

I think they backdoored my Scrooge at Hot Topic. Tracking says it was delivered to the mall on 10/25 but I went up there Sunday and they said they haven't received it yet smh.

Welp, basically what they're saying on reddit about the HT situation, seems like they oversold and that the reps been calling the wrong warehouse. Basically I think we're **** out of luck if we still haven't gotten shipping email by now. They've oversold by a few thousand and they'll probably change our processing to canceled and they might give us free pops on the site as courtesy.

Welp, basically what they're saying on reddit about the HT situation, seems like they oversold and that the reps been calling the wrong warehouse. Basically I think we're **** out of luck if we still haven't gotten shipping email by now. They've oversold by a few thousand and they'll probably change our processing to canceled and they might give us free pops on the site as courtesy.

They've been calling the wrong warehouse? :lol: oh my god

My order officially says cancelled on the website now.

They've been calling the wrong warehouse? :lol: oh my god

My order officially says cancelled on the website now.

Yeah, not everyone got their orders canceled. But it might as well say canceled now. I'm not sure if you can get anything out of it if you call them, but a few people mention that the reps offered them 2 free funkos from the site. Watch it take a month and by the time it ships those free funkos out, they're oos.

Back
Top Bottom