FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Attachments

• F3A9482C-912D-437B-853B-EF43E7BA8DAB.jpeg
    F3A9482C-912D-437B-853B-EF43E7BA8DAB.jpeg
    359.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 482F70EA-60EF-4233-8F1E-8B4C7E0766D4.jpeg
    482F70EA-60EF-4233-8F1E-8B4C7E0766D4.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 5
Hmm my HT NYCC order is still in processing. I ordered from the initial release too. I know they're saying processing is taking longer than usual though. Anyone else still at this stage?

Hmm my HT NYCC order is still in processing. I ordered from the initial release too. I know they're saying processing is taking longer than usual though. Anyone else still at this stage?

Mine is still processing as well.. making me nervous.. I seen on reddit people already had theirs shipped to them and delivered.

I am too. I've had HT say "in process" for upwards of 3 weeks from when I ordered and turns out it was at the store the whole time.

I've had some bad experiences with pick up from store at HT lol. I'll send a pic of my B&W Chimichanga truck later lol.

Getting orders sent to the store is horrible. Nobody calls you to tell you it's in the store

Yeah I've had an order sent there once and they told me to wait for the e-mail that says it's ready for pick up lol. I went when it was delivered to the store on the tracking :lol:

same thing happened to me. I got an order confirmation at like 9:41am on Thursday morning. Still no shipping email yet. I did use Paypal though (for some reason the website wouldn't take my credit card). I also used ship to store, and used a $15 dollar coupon that I found online :lol: . i hope they don't cancel b/c of that

same thing happened to me. I got an order confirmation at like 9:41am. Still no shipping email yet. I did use Paypal though (for some reason the website wouldn't take my credit card). I also used ship to store, and used a $15 dollar coupon that I found online :lol: . i hope they don't cancel b/c of that
Yeah I did the same+my $5 rewards. Got a nice discount haha. Hopefully we all get our orders!

Back
Top Bottom