FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Decided to throw my hand in for NYCC. There's nothing I really really want or need for my collection. Rather keep that money & preorder Sub Zero, Cowboys Deion Sanders, Bears Walter Payton & Scorpion off Gamestop website.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Pop 2- Pack coming soon
DLdpqIDUMAA64uY.jpg

Need chrome batty and gold dragonzord man lol

Really want that red metallic flash chase joint too smh

I'm kind of mad I didn't cop the HTown Donald and Goofy when I had a chance yesterday online.. now they're scarce as f lol

Yeah when I went to my HT yesterday they were already all out within 30 min.

I should have snatched online man but was too salty Dragonzord sold out :lol:

Whoever made that 10 per customer rule is a dumbass. That made no ******* sense. My HT was sold out of Dragonzord off the first customer.

I wonder if my HT did 10 per or only 1 per.. the few that got them in front of me was they found a box with a few after they said it was sold out :lol:

Saw other folks with big HT bags tho waiting in line for Gamestop

the HT around my area were a mess lol. Each was 10 per also so the one I went to the first 2 people grabbed all the Dragonzords. Then another one took phone holds in the morning so half of them were gone within the first 10 min.

For convention exclusives, they should honestly make it 2 max per customer and take the limit off after the first day if it doesn't sell out. Give more people a chance to buy. But hot topics doesn't care, they just want as much money as soon as possible. If they kept it at 2 per customer yesterday, dragonzord wouldn't of sold out that quick and most people would of ate in here.

Back
Top Bottom