FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

The Freddy is 6000 pcs. It should be up for AT LEAST 10 minutes after it's released before it's sold out. I'd just keep an eye on this thread or r/funkopop and you'll be good.

New York heads know... that Freddy is a must.

I'll be the most upset over that one... he's going right next to my taxi cab Freddy... need to add some beaded seats to his cab

Soooooo, I just check my bank accout and I got a pending charge on my card from Funko for the Ad Icon Set but no email confirmation? What will happen?

I'm still waiting for the Walmart Pennywise, although I seen Funko tweet last night that they'll be selling at their shop as well, so hopefully its easy to obtain at some point.

Soooooo, I just check my bank accout and I got a pending charge on my card from Funko for the Ad Icon Set but no email confirmation? What will happen?

Prolly just a pending, the confirmation email goes out right away.. check your spam if not you probably didn't get it.

From Reddit:
lRYD8wFHgqQ5hMQRlVz4LvUf5jB9ww0HV86b69GluFs.jpg

At the Funko HQ shop if anyone lives near there. Would love to live around this store lol.

$40 for Boba ride? Tough call. Gonna swing by TRU tonight after work and if they have them, gametime decision. Not gonna bother online tho.

Still need to get that ******* translucent Night King :angry:

I know it's a ride and an exclusive, but 40 is steep for Boba. I'd still probably buy it if given the chance though :lol: my brother would love it

Back
Top Bottom