FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yup. SMh

IMG_3431.PNG

I still don't see the difference of the chase. And reg dragon order is way better than gold. Don't get hyped from it being less attainable. If it was the other way around people would be way more pissed

I still don't see the difference of the chase. And reg dragon order is way better than gold. Don't get hyped from it being less attainable. If it was the other way around people would be way more pissed

Sub Zero Chase seems to be shooting his ice ball. They should have made a scorpion Chase where his spear came out of his palm.

And yes, thank goodness the regular dragonzord isn't a toy Tokyo exclusive.

Why didn't hey make the mortal kombat characters in their original costume that wave is a pass for me
same. i haven't played MK X so i'm disappointed but kinda relieved. maybe some day down the line they'll make the OG costumes. that'd be a cop for sure.

loved crash bandicoot as a kid but i don't understand why they made like 6 variants of him with minimal differences when there are so many different characters they could've made. i understand they're milking it, but damn.

also martha wayne joker flashpoint is dropping from HT

21743004_1448602471842664_5106633520354001892_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom