FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Jeez Funko VIP status is real man. I seen like 4-5 hauls that include each of Fundays Freddy and all 4 of the Flux ones or at the very least 1-2 of the 1/24 edition Freddie's. Half that Stuff didn't even make it to the Gemini website.

Jeez Funko VIP status is real man. I seen like 4-5 hauls that include each of Fundays Freddy and all 4 of the Flux ones or at the very least 1-2 of the 1/24 edition Freddie's. Half that Stuff didn't even make it to the Gemini website.

I told you bro. This s*** is real out here lol. Worst part is most of those items are going to be resold by those VIPs. The ones that are actually in it for the hunt of collecting and community, aren't running to Steve and if they are they're not posting on Facebook.

Yooooo if this ever drops

IMG_2853.JPG

what's the process to get autographs during comic cons? I want to get Mark Hamill to sign my Luke POP, since he will be at NYCC all 4 days.

what's the process to get autographs during comic cons? I want to get Mark Hamill to sign my Luke POP, since he will be at NYCC all 4 days.

They'll put up a pre-sale for autographs. Buy it, you'll get a autograph timeframe, and you just take the item you want signed to him during that time.

They'll put up a pre-sale for autographs. Buy it, you'll get a autograph timeframe, and you just take the item you want signed to him during that time.

Autograph time frame sounds more organized than first come first serve. I think I'll do it then. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom