FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Lady Mormont proto given out at a fundays.

IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_5858.JPG IMG_5857.JPG
Was going to see Spider-Man homecoming today but the theater was closed so I went and bought two more $5 Pops. Trying to complete the Suicide Squad crew. So far I have these two along with Croc and Deadshot. Only want Katana, Joker & Harley Quinn.

Was very tempted to grab one of the three Negatrons my local GS has but decided against it.

Welp my lunch box Scooby was just canceled smh

Damn man. I ordered mines really early and I still haven't got shipping notice. What time did you manage to check out btw? I think they're processing it randomly or maybe in reverse order.

My order # ended in 49XX. I submitted prolly 20 seconds after 3 am. My buddy's ended in 52XX and his shipped.
So it's either reverse or random.

Damn man. I ordered mines really early and I still haven't got shipping notice. What time did you manage to check out btw? I think they're processing it randomly or maybe in reverse order.

yikes, I checked out at 3:01 am and still no confirmation email

My order # ended in 49XX. I submitted prolly 20 seconds after 3 am. My buddy's ended in 52XX and his shipped.
So it's either reverse or random.

Mines is 51XX. I'll update what happens. But it doesn't look good if everyone is getting canceled.

Quick question for all you Pop experts:

Don't have a huge Pop collection, but I saw SDCC released a Mr. Toad Pop figure. Is there any way to get this figure other than being at SDCC? Any help is appreciated!

Quick question for all you Pop experts:

Don't have a huge Pop collection, but I saw SDCC released a Mr. Toad Pop figure. Is there any way to get this figure other than being at SDCC? Any help is appreciated!

Toad was only at sdcc. It wasn't shared anywhere else as of now. Your only option my be ebay.

Man I need to be honest so glad all this SDCC stuff is over.

I'm not even gonna worry about NYCC but with all the stuff I seen coming out at fundays regular stuff looks real good.

Time to take a breather. Gonna see about recouping some spent cash then focus all in my wedding lol.

Still got no shipping or purchase confirm from B&N for Tick or BL for Elliot and Mountain but not sweating it.

Back
Top Bottom