FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

If you have a B&N account set up, try instant check out. That's how I was able to place my orders this morning, but I had to eat the shipping on each POP smh

Getting that circle of death again on B&N while trying to checkout. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it timed out.

Pop up shop is RIP. They cut the line at 170 today and started handing out bands for tomorrow and the weekend. Welp S/O to all the losers with NO LIFE for ruining it and camping out since Tuesday o_O only other thing i wanted was Stupor Daffy will try my luck with Funko Shop but i'm not sweating it.

If anyone ends up getting an extra Night King or Megazord and wants to trade, I doubled up on some of the GS, Boxlunch, and HT exclusives just incase my online orders were canceled. If not, I'd be willing to help some folks that missed out on any extras I have.

Edit: Or the Tinkles TRU exclusive along with X23.

If anyone can hook me up with the Scott from Funko shop I would really appreciate it.

Edit.
I have a couple of extras, if my online order comes through. Will trade or oop if ever.

The ThinkGeek in Manhattan only had 4 Megazords and there were probably 20-30 people in line during opening. At least that's what the cashier told me. I should've jumped on the preorders from Diamond retailers when I had the chance...

The ThinkGeek in Manhattan only had 4 Megazords and there were probably 20-30 people in line during opening. At least that's what the cashier told me. I should've jumped on the preorders from Diamond retailers when I had the chance...

Damn, that's crazy. I was about to check the Think Geek after work, but it makes sense that they would have sold out already.

I asked before but no response. Any idea why BL is still showing mountain in stock? I'm worried they're going to cancel orders. Got my processing email this morning though.

I was shocked Man Bat was the most limited at the GameStop around me. Most I saw was 2 at a store

Back
Top Bottom