FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

@bwood056  super jealous of that metallic spidey lol. that's gonna be the one that evades me 

@bwood056
 super jealous of that metallic spidey lol. that's gonna be the one that evades me from getting all of the spider-man pops. 

And to think back in the day you waited pops out for better prices [emoji]128517[/emoji]
man that makes me want to cry. bought my first pop in 2014 and then got really into collecting in 2015. Both of the prices on those spidey pieces have my heart hurting lol

I need to get my top 10 up. **** is struggling. Really need white ranger too.

I should get rid of my deadpool collection.

I really need to grab OG red ranger bad. like white ranger but red is by far my favorite. prices are getting absurd :frown:

I need to get my top 10 up. **** is struggling. Really need white ranger too.

I should get rid of my deadpool collection.

It's really a shame how badly they whored deadpool out man.

The original mold was good, the exclusives were cool for a bit, and thennnnnn after the unmasked pool it went downhill.

my local comic book store gets specialty series pops so will they get that emma frost joint? if so then im copping.... good thing too because i had the OG emma frost and the leg was messed up and it couldnt stand right plus the arm broke too... ended up throwing it away :lol:

Last edited:
 ​
Also still lookin for a John Wick Chase SMH
man I originally paid $35 for him and his common from my friend that's got a funko account. ended up getting lucky and finding another one at books a million. I'll keep my eyes out for you. I've been super lucky to just swing by before work and catch them lol. I think goblin and batman chase were the only two that I paid over retail for, I can't remember who on here sold the goblin to me. gave me a hell of a deal.

Back
Top Bottom