FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Dawg this dude is deada** serious too lmfaooo this is WILD
Oh that's sounds too good to be true bruh. Kidnap trap!
nah I've dealt with this guy. he's local. pretty sure he has almost all of the freddy's they've ever done.

I'm not gonna do it since I'm taking my mom and nephew already but it's still pretty nuts. wish I put in a spot for the waitlist, so I could come up on this lol. he's super desearate and he knows I'm legit so I'm not quite sure that he's offering this to everyone but last week he offered the cost of the ticket plus all 8 conan pops in person. 

qtg8lzhi330z.jpg

Nah man I get it it's your nephew but he gotta take that L, I'll take lil homie to comic con or something.. very few times in life does a deal like that come in front of you.

I remember the time I got banned 1s and that deal was so ridiculous that I for sure thought I was getting robbed and when those sneakers were in my room I was like damn I woulda kicked myself forever.

That's fire.. but I have no lotr pops so it's like if I cop that just cause it's fire I gotta start buying LOTR smh.

That's fire.. but I have no lotr pops so it's like if I cop that just cause it's fire I gotta start buying LOTR smh.

See i get this however I look at it like this pop is 2 classes. A) it's a LOtR pop but B) its a GITD pop. Taking it into account like that is how I get away with getting a pop while not having to give into the entire line.

Like I have my pops that I buy because I actually like them across a few lines, my glow pops that may include lines I don't care for, like this one for example or Steven Universe, and my flocked pops. So for this I look at it as just a pop for my glow collection. That way I don't need to get all the others

Like that Shenron pop. It's a fuego pop but I don't do dbz hardcore like that so it's a pass. However if it had been GItD or flocked I woulda copped.

Last edited:
Nah man I get it it's your nephew but he gotta take that L, I'll take lil homie to comic con or something.. very few times in life does a deal like that come in front of you.

I remember the time I got banned 1s and that deal was so ridiculous that I for sure thought I was getting robbed and when those sneakers were in my room I was like damn I woulda kicked myself forever.

It's all good, it's just money. Once in a lifetime trip for me. Can't put a price on a memory. I've got some friends and my mom that are going too, this guy just keeps on messaging me so it's getting annoying lol. Next he's gonna offer some more ridiculous sh*t lol

Who the hell is y'all I still ain't never found a chase in the wild ever. I don't even look for them I just go on eBay now.

Back
Top Bottom