FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

ThinkGeek called me yesterday to let me know Reptar came in and I won the chase. Got there today and he said there wasn't any chases left. Tried to tell me he never told me there was a chase, played him the voicemail saying chase and he was silent. It's mad annoying being at the hands of these employees for chases man. He still had one behind the counter that he wouldn't give me either. :smh:

I would've been like dog...we're gonna figure this out one way or another. Plastic figure aside...my dog you're not gonna tell me something over the phone...lie to me face to face...and then not stay true to your word when I'm looking st the product right in front of me.

These motherf*ckas in retail think that they can get away with whatever man lol. Funko pop aside, you lie to me; I'm down for it to get staticky with your superiors

ThinkGeek called me yesterday to let me know Reptar came in and I won the chase. Got there today and he said there wasn't any chases left. Tried to tell me he never told me there was a chase, played him the voicemail saying chase and he was silent. It's mad annoying being at the hands of these employees for chases man. He still had one behind the counter that he wouldn't give me either. :smh:
Should've asked to speak to a manager.

He was the manager. I didn't go wild because that wasn't gonna get me the pop anyway. Just tired of it son. :smh:

Report his *** to corporate and management. I would've raised hell and refused to leave without my chase.

Something weird is going on with the Rugrat Pops. My local gamestop locations all had Reptar opened before they even opened their shipments. It was packed weird as hell! Yeah can't lie, toy aside I would've had some choice words for dude. Don't play me like some fool! That's bogus man.

Those are some big boxes to hold 100 pops lol. I have like 20 pops and finding boxes to store them is tough. I just use boxes my shoes getted shipped in. But my main collection is stored in a detolf case but I ran out of room

Yo that's some **** I would straight been Michael Blackson in that piece

I legit woulda called corporate on speaker asked for this dude's resume and waited till i got a district manager or someone on the phone. Petty? hell to the yeah.

Those are some big boxes to hold 100 pops lol. I have like 20 pops and finding boxes to store them is tough. I just use boxes my shoes getted shipped in. But my main collection is stored in a detolf case but I ran out of room

No they hold around 30 ish a piece then I got some in my MCC boxes and some stacked behind a door lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom