FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Bruh some people scored T_T
And I thought I was crazy for staying up all night for the zebras 
laugh.gif

I hate my Target. They told me they weren't on sale til the 16th, they were closed yesterday. Come in at 9 am today and they said they were all sold out and went on sale yesterday. One mouth breather was like "it's already the 17th" and I said yeah but you were closed yesterday so how could they be on sale yesterday and sold out? The lady kept repeating "all sold out all sold out"

Brickseek said they had 10. I just want my big Groot :lol:

wow. that sucks. which target was this?

Sanford, FL. Brickseek did show no stock there when I checked tonight, but the next nearest one says in stock. I'm gonna be there in the AM

I hate my Target. They told me they weren't on sale til the 16th, they were closed yesterday. Come in at 9 am today and they said they were all sold out and went on sale yesterday. One mouth breather was like "it's already the 17th" and I said yeah but you were closed yesterday so how could they be on sale yesterday and sold out? The lady kept repeating "all sold out all sold out"

Sanford, FL. Brickseek did show no stock there when I checked tonight, but the next nearest one says in stock. I'm gonna be there in the AM

My brother lives in Sanford/Lake Mary :lol:

My brother lives in Sanford/Lake Mary :lol:

Oh cool, small world :lol:

Guess I should have hit up this second target yesterday, all sold out too even though brickseek said they had a few on hand. Either that or another employee was lying.

All good, I'll take this L and get chikfila breakfast and call it a morning.

Guess I should have hit up this second target yesterday, all sold out too even though brickseek said they had a few on hand. Either that or another employee was lying.

All good, I'll take this L and get chikfila breakfast and call it a morning.

I have a Chick-fil-A next to one of my go-to Targets as well :lol: Always a good stop whether the pop hunting is successful or not :pimp:

Is there any update on the new GoT pops?

hopefully they scrap them and make some worth wild characters.
You know like Robert..............Barristan, book Darrio, Missandei, Catelyn, blackfish, walder frey,
Arthur Dayne, Robert Strong. Tri-POD Payne,
Should I go on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom