FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^That Avengers Iron Man
pimp.gif

Thanks. The first one I got. Came with the Blu-Ray release of The Avengers back in 2012 (?) I believe. Was gonna give it to my nephew but I remembered Andy in 40 year old virgin with all of his toys and I was like yeah let me hold onto this 
laugh.gif

Man I wish I only had that many lol

Dorbz looking clean. Henny what MoTU chases you got man?!

ECCC list for me:

GITD Crusader
Superhero Kermit
Creeper
Green Arrow dorbz 2 pack
El Diablo
WWII Cap

EL Diabloe is an LE so he might be a tough one. I'm hoping for shared on the rest.

Yeah I had a lot of my pops out the box in the detolf, but pops just look better boxed up

Yeah I had a lot of my pops out the box in the detolf, but pops just look better boxed up

You can't go wrong either way. I'll be OOB again once GoT starts because it's the only way I'll be able to fit everything. I promised myself I'd only collect what I can fit in this detolf and I've stayed pretty true to that. But look at me cramming dorbz in front of the pops now :rofl: My eBay inventory is on another level though SMH. Gotta chill on that.

Last edited:
Being in the waffle groups is too easy to get carried away, my top shelf is full of waffle wins, really dope pops...they just look sick boxed up and in protectors....I just boxed up my walking fed pops, those are going up in value

Yeah I've noticed the GoT pops are all on the rise again after the slight downturn (shoutout to @marmourjr). I'm still missing the HT exclusive red eyed drogon if anyone has one they want to get rid of. Seems like TWD pops have a big following too. You've had some nice raffle wins I peeped that shroom skeletor :pimp: Post a pic when you get a chance we need more collection/display pics in here. Pic with the waffle was cool.

i use a detolf and go out of box... i actually been doing that since i first started and threw all the boxes away... but now as my detolf is starting to get full i save the boxes but still keep the pops out of box...

Heads up to Dorbz fans, SDCC Batman Returns 3 pack is marked down to $12.97 @ gamestop. Peep your local and see if they'll hold it for you.

About to cut down some of my collection. Gonna get rid of my Deadpools and just stick to MMPR, Iron Man, and Regular Show.

Back
Top Bottom