FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

ya those sheets are hard to come by... i got a full set not for sale and use it only sometimes... im trying to find the matching comforter but its difficult to track down... i had the twin but it got ripped over the years so i need a new one but this time a full

ya those sheets are hard to come by... i got a full set not for sale and use it only sometimes... im trying to find the matching comforter but its difficult to track down... i had the twin but it got ripped over the years so i need a new one but this time a full

Only ever came across the comforter one time at a polo upstate NY I dropped the ball was like 6 years ago

Last edited:
Bruh WTF is going on in here? 
laugh.gif

Hope you liked it all! Had a lot of pressure on my shoulders since we've done business before :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] bro too dope! I like that die cast spidey a lot man.. it's really cool I've never seen it before. And no lie I been eyeing that mug at hot topic for the longest haha so hyped to get it.. the OG spidey was clutch cause my old one is out of the box, and anti venom is probably my best spidey POP now next to hobgoblin.. really dope man!

Free fye pop came too :smokin
Got a free Zoom from fye and a free Flash from amazon :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom