FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

lmao let's not start this again man. you were a prick for spoiling mystery boxes not once, but MULTIPLE times. if you don't think that you're an a**hole that's fine, but you ruined multiple boxes for people in here. this thread was better when you weren't trying to start stuff and just overall being super negative. 

I still have no idea how it's "ruining" a box to say what's in it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...

Some people pay for the box to be a "mystery" If I'm going into see 6th sense for the first time in theaters, the movie gets "ruined" if some dickhead tells me the ending. How hard is it to comprehend this concept?

Some people pay for the box to be a "mystery" If I'm going into see 6th sense for the first time in theaters, the movie gets "ruined" if some dickhead tells me the ending. How hard is it to comprehend this concept?

Then stay out the thread....I do that for the movie threads in here.

I think the way things are now is a good compromise. People just post the link rather than the image of the mystery boxes while in spoilers with which mystery box it is, if you wanna know what it is then click the link. 

It's not that difficult to find a middle ground here...As for me, I don't like this mystery ****. If I'm paying money I wanna know what I'm getting 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Then don't post spoilers in the thread. Per thread rules. Nice and simple. Maybe someone could make a "this is what is in this months mystery box" and I'll stay out of that one, how bout that chief?

LOL! Don't really care either way as I'm not subscribed to any boxes but this theory is odd due to the fact Funko is the one that supplies the "spoiler" LOL! It would be one thing if he got his box before everybody else and posted his content but that's not the case. The company you're paying for this "mystery" is the one telling you what's in it on several different social media platforms. Just odd.

Then don't post spoilers in the thread. Per thread rules. Nice and simple. Maybe someone could make a "this is what is in this months mystery box" and I'll stay out of that one, how bout that chief?

Well I guess you stay off IG and FB then...

Anyone wanna buy my entire lot? My wife and I are expecting, which means we need to make room ASAP!!

Best Offer + Shipping.

received my free FYE pop.. emailed them about trading it in store, online only.. SMH.

Thanks fellas, NT prices. Will give ultimate hookup if you take it all at once. But here is the list:

Star Wars:
Luke Skywalker Ceremony
Han Solo Ceremony
BB8
Luke Skywalker Bespin
Han Solo Chewie Gun
FN2187
Luke Skywalker SW3
Chewie flocked
Unmasked Darth Vader
Spirit GITD Yoda
Greedo

Game of Thrones:
Tyrion Scar Unboxed
Tyrion
Night King GITD
Ramsay Bolton
Hound unboxed
Mag the Mighty
Joffrey Baratheon
Danerys Targaryen
Hodor
Melisandre
Ghost
Jon Snow Castle Black
Jon Snow
Jon Snow blood
Iron Throne

Harry Potter:
HP Barnes and Noble
Draco Malfoy
HP
Severus Snape
Harry Potter Griffindor Sword

Deadpool:
Pirate unboxed
Thumb/sword unboxed
Mac 10/sword unboxed
Cowboy with pony stick

Batman:
Armored Knight
Arkham Knight unboxed
BvS Nightmare unboxed
Bullseye/zebra
BvS unboxed
Suicide Squad
Unmasked unboxed
Original unboxed

Joker:
DKR unboxed
Joker bobble unboxed
Arkham unboxed
Suicide Squad Arkham
Classic Joker
Joker boxer
Joker tuxedo

Back to the Future:
Marty unboxed
Doc Brown unboxed
Hoverboard Marty
Doc Brown clock tower

Other:
Bane unboxed
Raphael unboxed
Stitch 626 unboxed
Stitch sitting unboxed
Aloha Stitch
Elvis Stitch
Judge Dredd unboxed
Captain America 75th
Captain America shield unboxed
Captain America Civil War unboxed
Kober 24 unboxed
Willy Wonka unboxed
Oompa Lumpa unboxed
Mike TV
Dancing Groot unboxed
Oogie Boogie
Conor McGregor
BJ Penn
Bruce Lee
Dr. Peter Venkman
Johnny Lawrence
Doctor Strange SDCC
Rowan's Ghost

lmao let's not start this again man. you were a prick for spoiling mystery boxes not once, but MULTIPLE times. if you don't think that you're an a**hole that's fine, but you ruined multiple boxes for people in here. this thread was better when you weren't trying to start stuff and just overall being super negative. 

QFT

Back
Top Bottom