FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Nice. That GOT pop is one of my favorite.

Y'all all like candy. Not a candy person.

Nice. All the SS boxes look dope.

So while I was in my NT sabbatical I participated in a FB waffle. I was feeling frisky and said why not. Bought 15 tickets and hoped for the best. Well the waffle gods decided to shine on me and blessed me with a W in my first ever waffle. $35 later I got me an epic waffle win and today's mail/grail call
View media item 2249915

Tdogg2k :lol: :lol: :lol:
The death of the Baratheons ended with Stannis and somehow Tdogg2k outchea sending salty notes.
#TeamSnow
I have to say, that's very creative bro. Because I had a plan for you but the Lord of the Light made sure you didn't get assigned to me. :lol:

:smokin You're all welcome to still join but i wont keep the doors to the bandwagon open long.

Marmour you're extremely lucky I didn't get you or any other real usuruper. Kickhead got off light!!!
If I had got you or anyone else who been talking supreme amount of trash. that box wouldve been filled to the brim with ashes. Ashes would've been the cushioning lol.

Glad you liked it Kickhead.

My secret Santa gift came in also.
Extremely appreciative of this, def didn't have to get me all of them. lol my list only had like 2-3 but this had a brotha almost choking up. Thank you so much to my secret Santa.

View media item 2250345

ok back to being ghost for the next 2 weeks til my x men box comes in. I'll have 2 last Christmas waffles to do also :nerd:

Last edited:
:smokin You're all welcome to still join but i wont keep the doors to the bandwagon open long.

Marmour you're extremely lucky I didn't get you or any other real usuruper. Kickhead got off light!!!
If I had got you or anyone else who been talking supreme amount of trash. that box wouldve been filled to the brim with ashes. Ashes would've been the cushioning lol.

Glad you liked it Kickhead.

My secret Santa gift came in also.
Extremely appreciative of this, def didn't have to get me all of them. lol my list only had like 2-3 but this had a brotha almost choking up. Thank you so much to my secret Santa.

View media item 2250345

ok back to being ghost for the next 2 weeks til my x men box comes in. I'll have 2 last Christmas waffles to do also :nerd:

Glad you like them. Damn man have you seen your list of pops you own. I wanted to grab some you didn't have which was hard. Lol. Funny how in that picture the Jon snow one has the flash on it and you can't really tell who it is :nerd:

And I really couldn't I just went to amazon to order it for you and it said I just ordered it the other day .

Last edited:
Damn y'all outchea getting sets :lol:

That's dope.

Patiently waiting on my SS. So souped!!!

Will trade:

Chase Duck Dodger
View media item 2250439
FOR

5 Bob Belcher
View media item 2250440
And before anybody says that Chase is only worth $27 I'm looking for people that either can get pops from whatever website for cheap OR have pops they wanna dump anyway that can go exchange them for 5 Bob Belchers and conduct a trade. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom