FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I did once.

It's trash.

I'd never go back.

Smelled like sweaty buns, too.

got FYE Deadpool. initially their selection was buns. if you search "VFIG" WAYYYY more POPs showed in the search.. oh well it was free anyway.. :smokin

got FYE Deadpool. initially their selection was buns. if you search "VFIG" WAYYYY more POPs showed in the search.. oh well it was free anyway.. :smokin

I'm scared to look for Jason Vorhees on there.. cause I have a feeling that they have him. And if I missed out on a free Jason, Imma be heated. :smh:

seriously just had too much fun picking up all of my secret santa's gifts! im sure they will be pleased :smile: 

Last edited:
Think they drop the variants of Boo Berry and Frankenberry in Dorbz Ridez or stand alone? I hope stand alone but from Fruit Brute and Count it's not looking promising. These cereal Dorbz are dope. I don't understand the Ridez though lol. Wish metallic Count was a stand alone and not a ride though.

Speaking of dorbz I seen the batman returns 3 pack at a GameStop if anyone wants it holla at me.. the girl said $20 bucks when I rang it up didn't cop I remember max saying he got it on sale for $12 or something.. I hate dorbz but love that movie man.

Speaking of dorbz I seen the batman returns 3 pack at a GameStop if anyone wants it holla at me.. the girl said $20 bucks when I rang it up didn't cop I remember max saying he got it on sale for $12 or something.. I hate dorbz but love that movie man.

I picked up the X-Men dorbz set for $12. Been waiting on that BR set to get hit with that fat disco.

bout to call it quits on looking for these target batmans 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom