FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Happy thanksgiving funko fam. Good luck on the GameStop hunt tomorrow.

As previously stated I was able to score the Batman set from target however many stores are hella unsure of where these are in the back. Maybe after tonight's sales they find em and put them out. Hands down gold and gitd are my faves

View media item 2240081
Missed out on the bb8 at stores since i was hitting Best Buy and targets. Only half hearted wanted it. Given that there's a "Black Friday" price, I'm sure restocks will be inbound.

Anyways enjoy your turkey day :smokin

Happy thanksgiving funko fam. Good luck on the GameStop hunt tomorrow.

As previously stated I was able to score the Batman set from target however many stores are hella unsure of where these are in the back. Maybe after tonight's sales they find em and put them out. Hands down gold and gitd are my faves

View media item 2240081
Missed out on the bb8 at stores since i was hitting Best Buy and targets. Only half hearted wanted it. Given that there's a "Black Friday" price, I'm sure restocks will be inbound.

Anyways enjoy your turkey day :smokin

#MAXDFREED

If anybody is up or going to do the fugitive sale, please grab me a grey wind for $20. Please

I went to GameStop to pick up 3 mystery boxes, and the 3 that opened up were all the same pop. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom