FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

PARTIAL NYCC 2016 ORDER REINSTATEMENT from Toy Tokyo just shipped! :wow: :pimp: Wonder if they are still going to allow me to enter the pre-sale for next year since my initial order was cancelled.

If anyone else had their entire order cancelled I would email Toy Tokyo. All I did was email them Saturday morning saying, "Why was this order cancelled? Will I be able to reorder? Please let me know. I'm confused. Thanks." Then a day later they sent me the PayPal invoice. It may be too late now but looks like they definitely didn't sell their entire stock. Or they did, and then cancelled a bunch of orders for their own reasons.

Last edited:
do you guys reveal who was each other's SS after everything gets sent and opened?

Tread carefully, this is frowned upon just as much as posting official Funko press releases containing "spoilers". It's the reason I didn't do Secret Santa this year out of respect because everyone got upset at me last year when I revealed that information.

in the Secret Santas ive done in the past we always reveal who had who when the swap was over. i mean its kinda ****** to not thank the person who got you something after all...

the way i see it is the "secret" is not knowing who is giving you the gift during the exchange, not when its been received.

@duecedime THANK YOU for the Scoobie! My girls late brother's nickname was Scoobie and this really meant a lot to her. She texted her whole family about it. I didn't expect the reaction. It's now the centerpiece in her collection and reminds her of her brother. You the real MVP! Thanks again homie you just made someone's day :smile:

View media item 2237654

Last edited:
btw it feels weird posting the info in here when new stuff drops as i think Max did most of it. i'm used to being late to the party. i rarely check NT outside of work so i came in at this hour so ya can flourish! get em boys!

Went ahead and copped.

At worst I just return to HT or sell to someone who wants it for retail.
At best I like it and keep it.

Kinda wanted it just to put Darth in the casing. Hot topic decided for me tho by not accepting any of my methods of payment. lol! Oh well

Missed bb-8 due to falling asleep[emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] if anyone copped an extra pm me!

Max found a bunch of Batmans but theyre limiting one/customer [emoji]128530[/emoji] ohh well, good on Target for that. At least they've hit California so be on the lookout everyone else [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Max found a bunch of Batmans but theyre limiting one/customer [emoji]128530[/emoji] ohh well, good on Target for that. At least they've hit California so be on the lookout everyone else [emoji]128517[/emoji]
they only let him cop one batman out of the 4? or one of each 

Back
Top Bottom