[| -- FUNK FLEX INT'L Car/Sneaker VIDEO & PICS -- |]

once again i pose the question. how do we get in? =)

edit: not enter.. just get in to look
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

^^ Wouldn't that affect the number of participants or the quality of the collections?
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

It's like any other sneaker event it isn't free to get in you'll have to pay an entrance fee to get in the building, arrive at the venue pay the fee and see the car show and sneaker exhibit.

D - There still will be prize $$$$$$ from what I've been told but Mike will give you the specifics once you and the other people that I've passed to enter gets contacted.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

ahh excellent. ill be there.
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

is there going to be any differences in the days or can i go on any day and see the same freshness ?
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

D - When I checked last night everyone who was forwarded to Mike have spoken to him....

I'll update the list with the finalist that will be in the showcase this weekend.

Aaron you know I wanted you here 100% just from what I've seen you know I've been wildin' out on.

I think I'm going to miss the event. I have to catch up on my hustle since I've been gone. :\
ohwell.gif
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 10.5, 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 8.5, 6.5Y. Air Jordan IV Cool Grey sz 10.5​

good questions. how much?
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

So again this weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)

FRI - 10AM - 10PM
SAT - 10AM - 10PM
SUN - 10AM - 6PM

ENTRANCE FEE = $16 (WHICH GIVES YOU ACCESS TO BOTH THE ISB AND CAR SHOW)

At the International Centre, 6900 Airport Road
2007 International Car Show & Sneaker Battle which will feature 3 finalists some which are very well known and familiar with the NT community.

- SupremeApe (Damien)
- Sobe it1 (Demitri)
- gizzy gotti (Evan)

34skuih.jpg

Saturday evening Funk Flex will also be playing at The Orange Room at The Guvernment Entertainment Complex.

2epmxpv.jpg

Just got in from the event today

Must say it was very packed, I had a great time ran into the usual suspects from NT etc. Sneaker displays are on point all came heavy and proper got to shout out all of you Demitri we partying tonight? cheaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

All the cars were on point but the HIGHLIGHT OH BOY was the King Magazine Model Contest my oh my all them ladies were on point. Myself, Kardi, Black Jays, Scratch, Flex, Bobby Trends, Troopers (Hek), Demitri (sobe) and a few others were just on stage watching them behinds heavy @#%$ was great. Only problem was one of the girls had a snake wrapped around here as a prop and at one point the snake looked like it was spitting out water only to see it was throwing up this rat it ate right on the stage with all that juice, bones etc.

The snake just threw up on the girls arm and on stage and right them a rancid smell just went. Besides that girls were P-Poppin and all that good stuff etc.....SMH @ Sobe knowing one of them broads.

Both Flex and Kardi were basically accessible to the public and were cool, I would say DEF pass by tomorrow if you have the chance. Troopers will probably update with pics of the whole thing tomorrow.

:smh:
smh.gif

damn, i guess i was there too early and on the wrong day! i went down yesterday (from pickering no less) and it was pretty dead. the girls were definitely on point though. the got @#%$? girls had me :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
SupremeApe, I almost threw up all over your collection it was too sick :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

smh.gif
smh.gif
Yes indeed I deserve it. My lack of getting the right info, cost me hailing cabs, walking, and in the end my brother got me up there. Also got lost, but was still good times hangin with the older brother. I ended up paying $51 to fill up his ride ( not that he forced or asked, I was already at the cashier while he was filling up) which really did'nt bother me.

Sorry for blowing up your lines ( Q, Skam) for info I should have clearified.

Sobe1 good to finally introduce and me you finally. 2 standing ovations for OG's. Damn I was shocked for over an hour, very nice indeed. Also Supreme it was good to see you reppin as usual. You always have me shaking my head at the heat you pull out. The toddler J's were a very nice touch, if I may add.

I did'nt get to talk to the other dude, sorry. Also had some quality to share.

Great job guys, glad I could reach and support some friends.

The cars were off the hook, and the ladies were DAAAAAAAAMN FINE. Anyways gotta finish off some work, and get some sleep. Hope I'm not too tired for 3pm Sunday BBall.

Again I want to shoutout everyone that came and supported the event and the people entered in the sneaker exhibit. A few problems came up the last week of organizing this in which the lady who runs the venue wanted the sneaker battle to be 3 days, when really it's only suppose to be one.

In any of the other cities it's one day (Saturday) and she didn't understand that and figured the space would be a waste the other 2 days it wasn't in use. But for anyone that was there saw the space wasn't that much, probably the size of another car.

So instead of it being like 10/12 competitors it was 3, and again shoutout to all of ya'll Gotti, Supreme Ape & Sobe it1. It was actually a great event better than I expected and I'm planning on heading tot he one in NY/NJ in June. This was the first time the ISB was done in Toronto, Flex has always had his car shows here, just the mix of kicks, women and cars made it a good weekend. I can say easily next year will be 20X better and want 15-20 displays out there, plus music artists from the U.S. will be heavily worked on from Flex's side.

You gotta start somewhere...the first NT summit was 4, 5 people and look at the sucession now so this will only gorw in the end.

smh.gif
Demitri you wildin' with them broads in the VIP. :lol:
laugh.gif

^^^^
NY/NJ in June? I'm going to have to look around for the info. That'll give me an excuse to check some of my cousins out there around those times.

I missed the whole weekend though. :smh:
smh.gif

One of my friends hit up the event right after he left church today. I guess he wasn't playing around. :rofl:
roll.gif
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y.​

I didn't bring my camera and I'm really a fool for that esp with that King Magazine Contest going down but Troopers took pics so I'm just going to get at him to post those up.

Wanna thank SurpremeApe and Sobe it 1 for welcoming me into the secrect society that we call shoe colleting,2nd thanks to Mike,Q and all the peps involved with puting the event together and inviting me to be apart would love to do it again and last but not least Sobe it and Surpreme i am coming for both of you by the next show when ever it may be with that REAL HHEEAATT
thanks and i will post pic by friday

Back
Top Bottom