FULL Angie Martinez hot 97Jay-z Interview after Ether VOL.Jay-z stan biased history FREE.

You know....I never even bothered to really think about what that line meant.

So if that is indeed what Nas meant, I see your point.

son was STAGGERED..imagine you jay-z..TOP OF DA WORLD at one minute, just did H to da izzo, ROCKED summer jam,

and on your birthday, Nas, some ***** you thought closed da casket on his career, hits you with da hardest haymaker to da chin in your

life....**** must've been ego shattering like a mother ******.... and we're talking jay-z beyond hardknock life, all his success, and money..

to be brought to earth is such a dramatic fashion...man as a Nas fan that was counted out and left for that, psssh..you RELISHED ether.

it was da david vs goliath in da flesh...Nas by himself vs da rocafella empire, and he went for da NECK and K.O.'ed da mighty jay-z

man...stans were SOOOOO QUIET, it was like when kobe tore his achilies, they finally had to shut up and accept reality that for that

day, they lost...man...orgasmic to whoever thought jay-z was overated those days
laugh.gif
all those queens fans i used to know those cats

had da ONLY diddy bop on december 4th.
Yoo son u should seriously change your name to Captain Obvious

BP2 had about 15 or 16 real good songs on it so yeah he bounced back quick.

Dudes like you are just as bad as any Jay stan on here. Y'all just repeat the same stuff over and over in every Jay thread.

Ehhh, BP2 could still be cut down to 11-12 really good songs. Taken as a whole, it was an overblown mess, even with being one of his moat popular records commercially.

Disc 2 though :pimp:

son was STAGGERED..imagine you jay-z..TOP OF DA WORLD at one minute, just did H to da izzo, ROCKED summer jam,

and on your birthday, Nas, some ***** you thought closed da casket on his career, hits you with da hardest haymaker to da chin in your

life....**** must've been ego shattering like a mother ******.... and we're talking jay-z beyond hardknock life, all his success, and money..

to be brought to earth is such a dramatic fashion...man as a Nas fan that was counted out and left for that, psssh..you RELISHED ether.

it was da david vs goliath in da flesh...Nas by himself vs da rocafella empire, and he went for da NECK and K.O.'ed da mighty jay-z

man...stans were SOOOOO QUIET, it was like when kobe tore his achilies, they finally had to shut up and accept reality that for that

day, they lost...man...orgasmic to whoever thought jay-z was overated those days :lol: all those queens fans i used to know those cats

had da ONLY diddy bop on december 4th.

Repped. Elegant post. Nas won. 8)

Their is a Jay is overated thread in disguise every week. If he so clearly lost the battle why must this continue to get discussed week in week out...

Where my problem comes in with this isn't that people are saying he lost the battle, it's people saying that somehow his Musical career was staggered by Ether... As if from the End of 2001 - 2004 Rocafella and Jay-Z his damn self didn't exponentially grow. Staggering someones career is what 50 did to Ja.... Ether dropped Blueprint was still the Best album of that year, Roc was at an all time high, Jay's celebrity was growing bigger, and while BP2 wasn't his best album it's far from trash and prolly sold better #'s than the BP1 he then followed that up with another undisputed classic.

So my question to you is how exactly did his career "Suffer" after Ether.... Factually tell me don't go into some random psychoanalysis of Jay's feelings and mannerisms telling me how incredibly stressed he was that he lost a rap battle....

^^^

It's obvious that Jay has more money than Nas, and has been more successful inside and outside of music.

One thing I will say, is not everyone is looking for the same level of success in life.

Some dudes want to be billionaires. Some want to be multi millionaires. Some millionaires. Some multi thousandaires etc.

And more money, more problems is real. Not everyone wants that.

I never got the impression that Nas was GUNNING for the level of success Jay has achieved.

^^^

It's obvious that Jay has more money than Nas, and has been more successful inside and outside of music.

One thing I will say, is not everyone is looking for the same level of success in life.

Some dudes want to be billionaires. Some want to be multi millionaires. Some millionaires. Some multi thousandaires etc.

I never got the impression that Nas was GUNNING for the level of success Jay has achieved.

I know.

But you got _'s in here actin' like Jay's life is in shambles 'cus of a diss from 2003 :lol:

^^^

I know.

But you got _'s in here actin' like Jay's life is in shambles 'cus of a diss from 2003 :lol:

Only Ninja would think Jay is still STAGGERING from this :smh: .. as if this was some type of 50/JaRule fiasco .. I'll give Nas the battle, but clearly he didn't win the war .. when you gonna learn how to think outside of that little box you call a room, b :nerd:

Its over 10 years later and slimes are still arguing. Ether stunned Jay but he survived and came out stronger than before. Nas dropped his second and third best albums and a awesome compilation tape. The fans won in the end :smokin

jay talking bout too many lines was crossed, im thinking the part that gets to jay the most are the parts in either when nas is talking about his childhood, being teased, no mustache, no girls,
following jaz-o while everybody else was hustling. also after that foxy article came out im started to think foxy got you hot means she burned him, also the d-riding thing
is funny too, because jay been doing soulja boy style jacks when he stopped rapping fast. the interview is hilarious beause jay-z really seems uncertain of how he lost NY in the blink
of a eye.

***** like watching Jordan lose to the Pistons 88-90

Only Pistons fans would bring up the fact they beat Jordan a couple of times.

But we all know Jordan's legacy and the Pistons legacy went different ways afterwards :D

Exactly!!! Like its fun & cool to reminisce about Iverson crossing Jordan that 1 time, but in reality it meant nothing.

Ninja be so salty when it comes to Jay. Whether it be Jay dealing with NAS,FAT JOE,MOBB DEEP, etc. Soon as somebody says something different they get labeled a "Jay Stan". In reality, I see more threads downplaying the man's achievements more than anything.

Nas is one of my fave. As a kid, It was written was the 2nd cassette I ever owned.

But

In real life..............in the long run.........

Last edited:
I had a Judas post this on my FB...smack yaself illuztrious lol

58% of NY voted Ether > Superugly...some reason THIS "full" interview cut that part out. "based SOLELY on Nas' ether and SUPERUGLY"

Son we get it you hate the man.
laugh.gif

Anybody that says ether didn't hurt Jay for a minute is lying but Jay bounced back quick. He still put out classic material. Move on G.
He will never. Jay-z was hurt cool Ether was vicious but guess what nobody gives a **** anymore

Jay-z was able to put out two classics after (Black Album and American Gangster) and became more successful than 98% of other rappers

He won.

Back
Top Bottom