FULL Angie Martinez hot 97Jay-z Interview after Ether VOL.Jay-z stan biased history FREE.

yea...now what?
laugh.gif

who cares...plenty of artist get knocked out and don't bounce back....jay did.....

nas got 'em obviously but look at who signed with who years later 

Son we get it you hate the man. :lol:

Anybody that says ether didn't hurt Jay for a minute is lying but Jay bounced back quick. He still put out classic material. Move on G.

Son we get it you hate the man.
laugh.gif

Anybody that says ether didn't hurt Jay for a minute is lying but Jay bounced back quick. He still put out classic material. Move on G.
far from da truth, to hate jay-z is to not be a hiphop fan.

but da stans are da worst with revisionist history.

and for da record it took jay-z 2 years to get back to form (black album)

BP2 had about 15 or 16 real good songs on it so yeah he bounced back quick.

Dudes like you are just as bad as any Jay stan on here. Y'all just repeat the same stuff over and over in every Jay thread.

How creative and original.... Who would rep that it wasnt even funny
laugh.gif

I want no parts of this thread though, we all know how its going to go and I dont have the patience for it

Last edited:
damn jay really sounds hurt
laugh.gif
That was his soul burning slow.

I always laugh at how jay stans try to downplay ether. Son was hurt. He couldn't even talk properly.
laugh.gif
son was STAGGERED..imagine you jay-z..TOP OF DA WORLD at one minute, just did H to da izzo, ROCKED summer jam,

and on your birthday, Nas, some ***** you thought closed da casket on his career, hits you with da hardest haymaker to da chin in your

life....**** must've been ego shattering like a mother ******.... and we're talking jay-z beyond hardknock life, all his success, and money..

to be brought to earth is such a dramatic fashion...man as a Nas fan that was counted out and left for that, psssh..you RELISHED ether.

it was da david vs goliath in da flesh...Nas by himself vs da rocafella empire, and he went for da NECK and K.O.'ed da mighty jay-z

man...stans were SOOOOO QUIET, it was like when kobe tore his achilies, they finally had to shut up and accept reality that for that

day, they lost...man...orgasmic to whoever thought jay-z was overated those days
laugh.gif
all those queens fans i used to know those cats

had da ONLY diddy bop on december 4th.

Last edited:
Ninja to make this thread complete can u compile all the interviews leading up to takeover and ether beef between them and then the videos of the vote of who won from hot 97 then the aftermath of it all interviews

Ninja to make this thread complete can u compile all the interviews leading up to takeover and ether beef between them and then the videos of the vote of who won from hot 97 then the aftermath of it all interviews
i wish, unless you was taping it from da radio back then it doesn't exist on da internet...it took a decade plus for someone to upload

that interview in its entirety on youtube..imagine all da **** leading up to it...

Only thing worse than jay stans are nas stans ijs

Last edited:
"This B.A.N cant hang"

:lol:

and :lol: at one rapper's groupie talking about other rapper's groupies.....

Respect to Jay for coming out of the gate apologizing for what he said. That's some real ****.

Crazy how it went from Jay saying they'd never speak to them actually on stage together and working.

And for those that look at Jay signing Nas as Jay "winning", I understand that Jay was in the position of power, but he has to want to sign Nas for it to happen.

He had to humble himself as well. Unless we're thinking Nas was begging him for a record deal. Which I HIGHLY doubt.

Last edited:
And for those that look at Jay signing Nas as Jay "winning", I understand that Jay was in the position of power, but he has to want to sign Nas for it to happen.
If it were only that simple my man...........however Nas himself made it a issue in Ether with the line "Queens ****** run you ******, ask Russell Simmons".  Meaning since Russell was over Jay, or helped sign Jay as a Queens ***** Russell ran Jay, as Nas put it at least.  Okay Nas, we'll go with your theory or mindstate on that one, and since we're going with that mindset it's quite fair to say that a Brooklyn *****, or Jay in particularly was running Nas as Jay helped sign Nas and was over Nas later on at Def Jam.  My how the tables have turned 
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, as a person, more importantly as a man....say what you mean and mean what you say.  Since Nas put it out there earlier, it's only fitting that I and others put it out there right back in Nas's face or even at his fanbase when those same words are now then a consequence and a pitfall for him.  Same standard across the board.    

Back
Top Bottom