FTL Inc. Friends and Family Dec. 3-6...25% off???

i need to return and re-buy some shoes i just bought a coupel days ago. will they make it a big deal?

^ im pretty sure they will if you let it be known that you are doing that unless you know someone, or you wait a day or so and go back but if youre just gonnado your whole transaction right there prob not lol, but at the same time you can play em too lol try it tho

ONLY 25% in this fragile economy!?

No thanks, FTL...

If you want my money, you gotta make a SALE. 25% seems like an insult given that similar/smaller companies are offering the SAME products for far betterprices/deals...

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

^ im pretty sure they will if you let it be known that you are doing that unless you know someone, or you wait a day or so and go back but if youre just gonna do your whole transaction right there prob not lol, but at the same time you can play em too lol try it tho
yea i know, but its for the jordan 1's that i bought a couple weeks ago and they dont have any more. so im scared to return em then somebodypicks em up before i get a chance to re buy em

I was pretty shocked when i got the F&F coupons todaybut yea it's def 25% from the 3rd to the 6th
eyes.gif

I could careless tho, as long as they don't eff with my 50% off when EA comes around it'sfine by me
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif

25% off is fine if there are no restrictions and they don't jack the prices back up on sale items. Doubt that will happen though...

just got the email. is there a CHAMPS coupon too???? footlockers overhere in the IE don't have trainer 1's.

yeah got the FL e-mail. Anyone have link to Champs? i need to get some Christmas gifts.

got the discount cards in the mail and each store has one...if i find the link ill post. i was shocked to see 25% though...whats up with that.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

hope someone posts the coupon for footaction. thank you ahead of time to anyone who is so kind.
smile.gif

And any FL in so cal still have black/grey jordan 1's?

Back
Top Bottom