From Deep Within The Friendzone

this is one of the top ones that takes the cake

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/friendzone-5.jpg?w=500[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/365075/][GALLERY="media, 365075"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]

yo if i was dude this ***** was talmbout i would promptly log off of Facebook, drive to her house and slap the everlovin **** out of her.  the levels of disrespect are ******g off the charts.  i still can't believe what i'm reading [img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/laugh.gif

Real talk. Such blatant disrespect.

How can she be so rude to her "friend"? Just unnecessary shots fired

**** like this

why do all this? she aint even your girl man. no way dudes should be doin all this for a friend. i mean ****

**** like that just gets the jimmies rustling

and there was another pic on the misc. girl was on her period so dude runs out and gets her midol candy and popcorn so she can eat it all while watching a movie

Last edited:
Whats wrong with this men ????? You manhood should step in to control this frendzone crap
Taking "@$ like this not worth it

The one were dude was sleeping facing the other way instead of feeling on them cakes and "text me"

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
No way in hell am i sleeping next to a female and not coping a feel. If you lay with me, your getting touched and poked by cawk. If you dont like it, sleep somewhere else.

Some of these have to be fake. I refuse to believe its men in the same world as me that condone such foolish activities.

Well back in our day we had our hand son. Ain't nobody got time for no friend zone. Yall got fleshlights now and paint these women's toenails out here. Where are the daddies that need to be correcting these activities

Some look like they're just doing it for the pics and lulz like the blow dryer one says he's trying to burn her scalp.

I don't get the one with the guy on the bike with the dog cuz it looks like a guy is driving the bike not a girl. So is that friendzone for gay ppl? :lol:

The one with the girl and guy in the tent sleeping back to back though :x Too extreme :smh:

son bought that broad a car and she's barely a seven.  i mean barely like, if she wasn't asian...no you know what?  she's an aag.  and he bought her a car and she's not even domin him?!  just shameful.  i thought i was a herb in high school but damn i was a playa compared to them

son bought that broad a car and she's barely a seven.  i mean barely like, if she wasn't asian...no you know what?  she's an aag.  and he bought her a car and she's not even domin him?!  just shameful.  i thought i was a herb in high school but damn i was a playa compared to them

Barely a 7? C'mon son she's hella pretty and it's natural

Niketalk and their standards like they smashing 10's for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Nah she's very pretty

Your guys standards must be pretty high then

That chick is not "barely a 7"

In SoCal she would be. Asians that look like her are a dime a dozen.

But that's besides the point. Only females that you should be buying cars for is your wife and your momma

Back
Top Bottom