From 1999-2004, This Man Was The Epitome of SWAG.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Iverson1.jpg

Watched that play live like millions of others, but never noticed until now that he actually patted his head too...

...utter and complete disrespect.
didn't know he patted his head 
roll.gif

stepping over him was already enough.

no idea how lou let himself be humiliated that much.

crossover, stepped on, and now a pat on the head

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Iverson1.jpg

Watched that play live like millions of others, but never noticed until now that he actually patted his head too...

...utter and complete disrespect.
didn't know he patted his head 
roll.gif

stepping over him was already enough.

no idea how lou let himself be humiliated that much.

crossover, stepped on, and now a pat on the head

I REMEMBER EARLY IN MY REF CAREER THEY FORCED US TO CALL A CARRY ON ANYONE WHO EVEN ATTEMPTED AN IVERSON CROSSOVER...

HOW THE GAME HAS CHANGED...SMH

I REMEMBER EARLY IN MY REF CAREER THEY FORCED US TO CALL A CARRY ON ANYONE WHO EVEN ATTEMPTED AN IVERSON CROSSOVER...

HOW THE GAME HAS CHANGED...SMH

Lots of nostalgia in this thread and I'll just leave it at that.

He did help usher a new attitude into the league and was a great player. Sad he didn't get to maximize his talents to the fullest or put them together with a winning attitude.

Ppl was rocking braids before A.I. came
laugh.gif
he did make it more mainstream and fashionable tho.

Lots of nostalgia in this thread and I'll just leave it at that.

He did help usher a new attitude into the league and was a great player. Sad he didn't get to maximize his talents to the fullest or put them together with a winning attitude.

Ppl was rocking braids before A.I. came
laugh.gif
he did make it more mainstream and fashionable tho.

Nothing but respect for my man AI always was and always will be my favorite, the NBA hasn't seen anything like that not Lebron, not Kobe as far as all they bring to the game and outside the game. And to all the fools bringing up kobe we know he is a great player but please know your role for years he was Robin to Batman on that Lakers team with Shaq, you think Kobe could have lead those squads that A.I had

Nothing but respect for my man AI always was and always will be my favorite, the NBA hasn't seen anything like that not Lebron, not Kobe as far as all they bring to the game and outside the game. And to all the fools bringing up kobe we know he is a great player but please know your role for years he was Robin to Batman on that Lakers team with Shaq, you think Kobe could have lead those squads that A.I had

smokin.gif
 one of my favorite players of all time, i remember i used to always choose sixers on nba live 04-07. i used to remove his sleeve and band to see his tattoos too 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
 one of my favorite players of all time, i remember i used to always choose sixers on nba live 04-07. i used to remove his sleeve and band to see his tattoos too 
laugh.gif

I have been a fan of his since the Georgetown days. I even still have his college jersey somewhere. One of my favorite players of all time, but it's sad he did not change his game toward the end of his career.

I have been a fan of his since the Georgetown days. I even still have his college jersey somewhere. One of my favorite players of all time, but it's sad he did not change his game toward the end of his career.

Back
Top Bottom