Friggin Canada........

Da hell is up with Mother Nature this year?

Snow isn't stopping
laugh.gif

W H I T E O U T !

Compared with the last few years, we're getting hammered. Good luck to those who're working/travelling in this mess!
Raps game isn't cancelled today and NO REFUNDS
eek.gif

I finished shoveling my drive away an hour ago but then I looked outside and it was as if I didn't do anything.

*is glad he lives in a condo*

I haven't left the crib since Saturday. Honestly though, i kinda like this weather, it's good for the kids, at least it looks like we may finally havea white Christmas.

damn the snow! old man winter came way too early this year, had to rock them winter boots, cant deal with it... hopefully there wont be tooo many snowstormsthis year.
happy holidays, nters.

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

Originally Posted by JayLove06

*is glad he lives in a condo*

Cosign! but I still had to drive 40 mins to my moms to shovel her driveway
frown.gif
tired.gif

LOL, I did it the night before...and i took the *gasp* subway.

It's not the snow I have a problem with... it's when it melts and turns into this disgusting brown, gravelly slush. I mean that nice powdery white snowis nice, but the slush just destroys your shoes

Originally Posted by Hogtown91

It's not the snow I have a problem with... it's when it melts and turns into this disgusting brown, gravelly slush. I mean that nice powdery white snow is nice, but the slush just destroys your shoes

don't forget black ice
tired.gif

almost died twice...driving on a main road and then i took a small turn, BOOM..i started to drift.

Man, its not so much snowing here in Saskatchewan, its more the cold wind that makes -15 temp's to -30+ weather

laugh.gif
I know the -30+ looks weird

Back
Top Bottom