Friends who try and scoop you UNAPPRETIAITION

So at work today I spotted a dime that I told my boy I was gonna get at...tell me why this dude takes the liberty to go and holla at her first...this same dudealways does that...it's quite annoying...I was gonna say something to him, but he's the liar-type that doesn't admit to nothing, so I figured I letit go and keep it movin...but I swear, this same cat always tries to pull that sneaky stuff..it's quite annoying.

Your doing it wrong.

Don't do it for the glory... do it for your penis

It's just between you two, thank me later.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Not a real friend then... those are the type of dudes you have to keep at arm's length or cut off altogether

Yeah, I been knowing how this dude gets down, so that's already been established. Sometimes I wanna just sonn him and argue about what he does....but inthe long run, hes still gonna be the same...so no point in wasting energy.

UNAPPRETIAITION
damn
laugh.gif

When I read the title of this thread I thought your friend tried to "hook up" with you. Hence scoop. I was like "naw not Knowledge"

Wheeewwwww

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Not a real friend then... those are the type of dudes you have to keep at arm's length or cut off altogether

Yeah, I been knowing how this dude gets down, so that's already been established. Sometimes I wanna just sonn him and argue about what he does....but in the long run, hes still gonna be the same...so no point in wasting energy.
waste less energy and not be friends with him....

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Your doing it wrong.

Ironic, you're also doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Your doing it wrong.

QFT

I hate those guys...Tell their best friend while they're at the club "I'm gonna marry her"
and the best friend like "yeah she's sexy"...

..then wonder why their kids look like the best friend

I kinda did that one time.
grin.gif
It wuz my boy's b-day and we decided,eff it, let's go b**** huntin' at the mall. So we walkin' around the mall. He spots this joint that he was feelin' hard. But on the same token,he was fakin' on goin' at that joint. So I went and got the digits. He was blown. I told him I beat the joint later on just to piss him off.Knowin' all I had was like 2 convos on the phone wit her.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom