Friends dad died prayers welcome

My boys dad who is worth like 10 million died tonight in a plane crash on his way to St. George Utah today and he is stressed out. Had a basketball game but iheard he broke his wrist punching his wall in. So crazy and i don't know what to do to help him out. Any prayers for the man his name is Tom Sainsbury RIP.

damn that's very unfortunate and must be very unexpecting for him.. r.i.p. to his father and hope your friend can cope, look out for him

That 10 million dollar thing was kind of irrelevant. But that's not the point, R.I.P. I can't imagine the feeling of having my father pass away in anunexpected accident. Must be one of the worst feelings. Hopefully he's able to learn how to coupe with the situation. Just be there for him man, i'mpretty sure thats all needs.

Sad
tired.gif

RIP

Death doesn't care about your wallet, the 10 mil thing was kinda unnecessary...RIP to Mr. Sainsbury and to the NT'ers uncle who just passed.

My boys dad who is worth like 10 million died tonight

RIP to him and prayers to his family but your friends father wealth doesn't mean #+#%,he deceased and your his friend? if your a friend you should editedit out this post irrelevant in this post.

Back
Top Bottom