Friend zoned serious girl advice needed

Girls actually telling ****** they going to the friendzone now? :lol:

Not sure what kinda advice you looking for here bruh...

Yeah.. girls are stepping their game up apparently. Back in my day, getting friendzoned was more of a subtle process. There was a quiet beauty to it.. You'd hang out and spend a lot of time together, maybe even go to the movies in high school.. Then you'd get a few little comments like "You're my best friend" followed by a little hope with "I wish I could find a guy like you".. only to be sealed in the zone forever with "What do you think of (Insert another guys name here)? Do you think he likes me?"

Girls are getting ruthless now.

I want you to go to your nearest gym and lift. Lift your heart ****** out. Hit the bench press and hit some **** you never ****** hit before. I want you to go in there and hit every damn machine and free weight there is. Does it upset you knowing the this girl of you dreams is out there somewhere on her knees to another man? Does it upset you that the girl of your dreams is opening up herself so another man can **** her? Does it upset you that she's placing another mans **** in and out of her mouth submitting her whole existence to this man? Does this not anger you? Submitting her flesh to another mere man such as yourself? Does it not upset you? Does it? I hope it ****** upsets you I hope it makes you rage. I hope you throw those 100 lb dumbells around like she's getting thrown around. Go to that ******* gym and give it your all. I want you to scream on that last rep. Scream and grunt your heart out. Failure won't get you the girl of your dreams to submit her everything to you. Lift that ****** weight. Rage. Become the best ******* man on the planet. Next time you see her whether it be billboard, in person with her man you step the **** up to her like the alpha man you are and push the squirt she's with aside and you take her home and you make her submit her everything. You make her suck your **** because she knows how alpha you are. She goes home and blogs about alpha you were and she blabbers to her friends. All the while you're in the gym banging her and every 8.5/10 ******* through time square.

Tell her something like this, "no hard feelings, I feel the same way. Just friends is exactly what I have in mind"

Proceed to ignore her, if she texts you take your time responding. If she calls, ignore it or pick up and cut the call short to seem busy. **** her. Your time belongs to other woman now.

Tell her something like this, "no hard feelings, I feel the same way. Just friends is exactly what I have in mind"

Proceed to ignore her, if she texts you take your time responding. If she calls, ignore it or pick up and cut the call short to seem busy. **** her. Your time belongs to other woman now.

He could just take her for a boat ride on the lake

Chicks actually using the word Friednzone is actually lame to me. Thought it was an understanding.

Hold on[emoji]9995[/emoji]Forget what she said! Don't take it to heart or you will lose at her game! Chill with her and act like you don't care like you're in the friend zone and take her down[emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]she probaly has feeling for someone else and trying to wait on him to act right. You just play the cut. You'll hit[emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]she'll want to be cuffed and then you put her in the "friend zone" [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]Rep please[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

Yeah.. girls are stepping their game up apparently. Back in my day, getting friendzoned was more of a subtle process. There was a quiet beauty to it.. You'd hang out and spend a lot of time together, maybe even go to the movies in high school.. Then you'd get a few little comments like "You're my best friend" followed by a little hope with "I wish I could find a guy like you".. only to be sealed in the zone forever with "What do you think of (Insert another guys name here)? Do you think he likes me?"

Girls are getting ruthless now.

Honestly I like it better this way tbh as opposed to back in the day, no more time wasted on that one girl and you know where you stand with them/her.

This 100 percent.

OP, If you already smashed why do you even care?

He loves her.

bounce, bruh. she's gonna expect you to be the same type of friend for her that you were before. then hit you with a "you've changed" because you're no longer investing time in her and she notices it.

then you tell her how she's selfish to expect you to give her the same amount of attention without getting what you want.

FDB.

everything in here is on point...if you smashed then i don't know why you feeling some type of way. she gave you the exit go on and take it. trust me don't text and call...she'll hit you back when she does hit it again and rinse and repeat.

laugh.gif

Bruh, this is life.

Don't let it jade you cuz then you'll just join the massive jaded people congregation out there who have gotten hurt by being interested enough in someone else to try to take it somewhere and let it turn them rotten.

You sound like your on the revenge tip for getting friendzoned. Don't be. She saved you from making a foolish mistake of investing more time into something that would have never worked out. Be thankful that you now get the chance to find something more valuable in someone else.

Back
Top Bottom